Welcome to

Sexy Forums!

By registering an account, you'll be able to download premium onlyfans models leaks and participate in our community πŸ™Œ

SignUp Now!

Zoey Luna bbybratzo

vavandvoa

vavandvoa

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
Video and sound editing of this beauty?​
Okay guys what do we have for today! I did the editing on most of her work. Conducted work with sound, with orientations and resolutions!?​
A lot of work on the sound and editing guys! New emotions from watching!

1. I mounted all the video files at a resolution of 9: 16 for better display on smartphones.
2. Edited together video files from the same scenes, Or in the same outfits.
3. Edited the inverted orientation in those videos where the frames were turned upside down
4. And the most important thing is to work on the sound. She had a lot of files that had absolutely no sounds. I've done a lot of work on the sounds, from adding music that imitates what she's playing in her room to adding more complex sounds like mouth sounds and slaps.

The next step is to create and rework a cool selection of her best work. Honestly I'm surprised that this girl is not gaining likes. She's really cool! So guys, if there are those among you who really expect this selection from me. Please just blow up this post!
Here guys is a links to the archive with the files that I mounted. It turned out 27 video files mounted from more than 60 video files. A lot of work with sound. Be sure to take them to the collection because you won't find the same ones with sound.
Some videos for your first look at this girl - All previews are of poor quality - all videos are in good quality in the Archives?​
?​
Example of working with sound - fully sounded?​
?​
My reworking of the full collection of her pink outfit twerking?​
?​
If you are not going to download the video, but only watch it online, then each new video you will need to enable the 1080p or 720p settings As I show you in the screenshot. Because every new view, the settings are automatically reset to the worst quality in 240p.
Link to Archive with her works ?​
BackUp Archive Link ?​
One more Back Up - Anon files links Caution the list is too large?​
STRONG RECOMMENDATION FRIENDS. IF MY ARCHIVE IS BLOCKED, WRITE TO ME IMMEDIATELY.?​
Don't forget to like me bro. At least for the fact that I keep track of my archives!?​

Simon2001

Simon2001

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
Kinkygiraff said:
Does anyone her have pics of her and her mom(https://onlyfans.com/thegoldengilf)?

Sadly none with her mom.. but I just rebooted my files showing her mom (your post reminded me????????)

Pringles

Pringles

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
g8cf said:
Found this on a group. new? is pretty hot.

better quality version:

vavandvoa

vavandvoa

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
These photos have been stored on my computer for more than a year?​
  • Hi guys! These photos have been stored in my computer for more than a year. Then I forgot to share it out, before . I thought they were too simple. But in the end, why not? I think that if there are those guys among you who really like this girl, they will be happy with these photosets.
Full photo set in one rar archive?​
59 - Photos.Rar - 46 mb?​

vavandvoa

vavandvoa

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
Next Photoset - Swimsuit?​

64 - Photos.Rar - 49 mb?​

vavandvoa

vavandvoa

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
I like this photoshoot?​
  • In principle, I understand why I haven't posted them for a whole year. I don't know how to create quick posts. Each of my posts takes up a lot of my time and I have to prioritize what exactly to post. But today at last one of your likes again drew my attention to this thread.

• P.S. - If I see that you liked these photosets and they are popular on our forum, then I will improve them to such a state that you can see every hair on her body. Have a nice day and good mood!
31 - Photos.Rar - 21 mb?​

neoptologian

neoptologian

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
Kinkygiraffe said:
Does anyone her have pics of her and her mom(https://onlyfans.com/thegoldengilf)?

Just the video of that first pic, which I don't think has been posted here?

jjiminie

jjiminie

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
better version but can't play on gofile, u need to download it. If someone can modify it to be streamable pls upload it.

vavandvoa

vavandvoa

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
I am returning the archive to the forum that was deleted due to advertising of third-party resources?​
  • I knew that sooner or later this would happen, and I always try to follow the threads in which I have ever posted content. So I'm returning the deleted archive back to our community. I'm going on vacation, so I didn't waste time creating archives and sorting therefore, there are some videos in the archive that have already been previously published in my old archives. I'll come back from the holidays and try to find time to sort everything and combine all the archives together. - Two videos have been deleted from this archive due to the unacceptable content of these videos.
The videos are added only to decorate?​

370 videos
+10 GB
?​
https://bunkr.ru/a/Fbh81v87
Support me for the time I spent saving this archive for our community - Have a nice day!?​

BrysonDyson

BrysonDyson

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
Don't think I've seen this one on here... apologies if a repost

Bathroom fuck:

https://pixeldrain.com/u/QT74iVUd

Vinaya

Vinaya

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
Hey friends,

I've been pulling together the longer vids she has out there. Here's a bunkr with everything I have. Also including a big album of pics. If I can get my hands on any others (or some of these in HD) I'll update the group. Enjoy!

Vids:

https://bunkr.ru/a/ZEHIs5Y5

Pics:

https://bunkr.ru/a/N1mCFAqQ

Bornk

Bornk

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦

not my link, but some good stuff i didn't see here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member