Welcome to

Sexy Forums!

By registering an account, you'll be able to download premium onlyfans models leaks and participate in our community ๐Ÿ™Œ

SignUp Now!

Izabella - izabellaxo

TearsRLube

TearsRLube

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Looks like she's gone and the b/g she finally did is no longer in my purchases. Really not happy with onlyfans pulling this shit on us. Stealing our money.

fuckusernames

fuckusernames

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
TearsRLube said:
Looks like she's gone and the b/g she finally did is no longer in my purchases. Really not happy with onlyfans pulling this shit on us. Stealing our money.
Her OF is still there for me, and it's cool to know she's done a b/g vid.
Sadly, I cannot purchase from OF (multiple scammers with no help from OF support caused me to make a chargeback, which has killed my ability to make purchases).

TearsRLube

TearsRLube

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
fuckusernames said:
Her OF is still there for me
Are you sure? Link it. It's likely because you're still subscribed.

fuckusernames

fuckusernames

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
TearsRLube said:
Are you sure? Link it. It's likely because you're still subscribed.
you're right. when logged out it's not available.
and no posts since early april.

there used to be a "purchased content" section on the home page - it may still be there, but I can't make purchases with my new account, so I can't see it.
have you checked there?

TearsRLube

TearsRLube

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
fuckusernames said:
you're right. when logged out it's not available.
and no posts since early april.

there used to be a "purchased content" section on the home page - it may still be there, but I can't make purchases with my new account, so I can't see it.
have you checked there
Yeah it's gone. Onlyfans now removes content you purchased if the model or they remove it.

fuckusernames

fuckusernames

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
TearsRLube said:
Yeah it's gone. Onlyfans now removes content you purchased if the model or they remove it.
damn. she's a beauty. sucks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quicksy
Top Bottom