Welcome to

Sexy Forums!

By registering an account, you'll be able to download premium onlyfans models leaks and participate in our community ๐Ÿ™Œ

SignUp Now!

therealrubyr

Donotknowjack

Donotknowjack

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ

Donotknowjack

Donotknowjack

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ

redforgiveness

redforgiveness

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
She was a lot of fun back in the day.

someguyx33

someguyx33

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
redforgiveness said:
redforgiveness said:
She was a lot of fun back in the day.

She was. It's a shame that she and other cam girls in that era (ginger_banks, adorkablerawr, lucy420 (LucysLounge), etc) are all lost in 360p or lower for the vast majority of their content. A few premium vids here and there at higher resolution, sure, but the some of those cam shows were better than the premium stuff.

DhongLi

DhongLi

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
someguyx33 said:
She was. It's a shame that she and other cam girls in that era (ginger_banks, adorkablerawr, lucy420 (LucysLounge), etc) are all lost in 360p or lower for the vast majority of their content. A few premium vids here and there at higher resolution, sure, but the some of those cam shows were better than the premium stuff.
par for the course considering 720p was hardly a thing at that time. There is AI upscaling so there's that at least.

someguyx33

someguyx33

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
starburst688 said:
par for the course considering 720p was hardly a thing at that time. There is AI upscaling so there's that at least.
Maybe in the future. I mean you can smooth things out but for what I want, I'll probably have to wait a few more years or longer before it "gets good enough". I've tried my hand at upscaling some stuff, but it doesn't look right to me. But yeah, there's always that. Even though she isn't in the shape she was in before, if she and others on that list were still doing shows like those, I'd still watch.

king_lloyd

king_lloyd

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Is she the one whose little brother walked in on her going to town on herself? Lol

someguyx33

someguyx33

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
king_lloyd said:
Is she the one whose little brother walked in on her going to town on herself? Lol
Nope, that would have been funny though. I think you're thinking of MerryGinn/SixtyGinn or something like that. Haven't seen her on in years, but I remember the vid. Still floating around the interwebs.

DhongLi

DhongLi

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
someguyx33 said:
Maybe in the future. I mean you can smooth things out but for what I want, I'll probably have to wait a few more years or longer before it "gets good enough". I've tried my hand at upscaling some stuff, but it doesn't look right to me. But yeah, there's always that. Even though she isn't in the shape she was in before, if she and others on that list were still doing shows like those, I'd still watch.
Some of the upscaled Adork stuff isn't bad.

For a while Ruby was working at those half nude viet cafes in Cali. Her body was still slim at that time too.

DhongLi

DhongLi

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
someguyx33 said:
Nope, that would have been funny though. I think you're thinking of MerryGinn/SixtyGinn or something like that. Haven't seen her on in years, but I remember the vid. Still floating around the interwebs.
king_lloyd said:
was definitely merrygin. Vid is on anon-v still if I recall.

Forgot all about video. Brother just wanted to give her juice

edit: if that happened now she woulda been banned hard. A child walked onto one of the Vietnam girl's stream and the entire country got banned as a result. (although I think it happened like two times or something). CB a few months later banned any new Vietnam models from being part of the website too.

someguyx33

someguyx33

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
DhongLi said:
Some of the upscaled Adork stuff isn't bad.
Yeah, it isn't too bad, but it'll never be "real HD" or imagine those girls (Ginger_Banks Library Shows, LucysLounge (Lucy420), Ruby, Adork, in real 720, 1080 or 4k (yeah I know, but some camgirls on CB did some 4k before switching back to something lower). Sigh, oh well. Hopefully AI can get closer to something that looks more "real" and less smoothed out. Upscaling also does weird things with eyes in particular and is really distracting, for me anyway.

someguyx33

someguyx33

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
DhongLi said:
was definitely merrygin. Vid is on anon-v still if I recall.

Forgot all about video. Brother just wanted to give her juice
Haha yeah. I believe it was a Capr*-S*n (censoring just in cause). I hope he hasn't run into that video, its kinda famous.

f4rtr3ss

f4rtr3ss

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Did someone got the latest Icecream show ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mircleee2
Top Bottom