Welcome to

Sexy Forums!

By registering an account, you'll be able to download premium onlyfans models leaks and participate in our community ๐Ÿ™Œ

SignUp Now!

Tantot Twins - Pauline (@popstantot) & Mathilde (@mathildtan

vavandvoa

vavandvoa

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
  • Right now I'll see what can be done with this video so that it's not so terrible - I'll let you know if there are changes
  • Have a good day to everyone.

Ellcid

Ellcid

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ

vavandvoa

vavandvoa

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Simple Videos?​
  • The last video has already been fixed, I will soon bring it to mind and publish it - I will put these 2 videos in order next - Have a good evening to everyone!

• Let's frame them for a start and cut off the excess - And then it will be seen

Originals?​

• Peepeekun
Reactions: Javere27
vavandvoa

vavandvoa

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Fixed and sounded videos?​
  • A lot of work has been done to fix this terribly lagging video - The video in total has passed more than 7 consecutive post-processing - If you are interested in details, just open the spoiler.
  • The video was a poorly recorded screen recording, you all saw how terribly it lagged.
  • Of the 560 frames, more than 200 frames in the video were repetitive frames, and many of them for 3-4 frames in a row, this all created a terrible lag effect. Well, in general, it created huge gaps between frames.
How the video was fixed and what else was done?​
  • The first thing I did was to re-sort and delete all the duplicate frames.
  • From the remaining frames, the video was re-created and interpolated at 120 fps, in order to have a larger number of frames in order to somehow close those gaps that turned out in the video due to lagging recording
  • I could not create a high-quality 60 fps video, because on a perfectly smooth picture these gaps would be very visible, but the interpolated frames were enough to create a relatively high-quality video, but with real 30 fps
  • After that, all artifacts were removed in the video and the detail was increased
  • In the video, she is at the open window, this can be seen by her hair developing from the wind. So the sounds of the street that we could presumably hear were added to the video, and of course music.

Fixed and sounded - 2K?​
Fixed and sounded - HD?​

• There's no point playing with the second video, it's still devoid of texture. - Deleted duplicate frames, Made an upscale with the removal of artifacts, Interpolated at 60 fps, Added Sound, Removed toxic red tones, Added sharpness - This video will not be better.

60 Fps - Added sound?​

• I think this video is useless, I posted it only so that there was a new video in the post,

• The original of this video is not full screen, it is a screen recording recorded with an incorrect frame time - After cropping, the video resolution was 720x404 - There is no point in making this video upscale - In fact, the video is useless
  • In general, all I did was delete all the duplicate frames and interpolated it to 60 fps with maximum priority

Links to the video?​

• I understand that the post will be quite boring for you, but I think that the fixed first video is worthy of attention anyway.
  • Have a good evening and good mood everyone!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuskatane
Top Bottom