Welcome to

Sexy Forums!

By registering an account, you'll be able to download premium onlyfans models leaks and participate in our community ๐Ÿ™Œ

SignUp Now!
rollerdaruler

rollerdaruler

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
???????? #SUBMISSIVEL GETS PUNISHED ???????? dominant dirty talk towards me, listen to it and watch me obey all of the masters orders like a good little slut I am????
I'm willing to listen Master tonight I will be your submissive girl who will do whatever you tell me to do ???????????????????? The first thing you order me to do is to free my mouth from the CLAP so you can play with my mouth. ????And then you will take me by my collar and drag me to the floor to FUCK???? You will make me suck your cock so deep but don't use my hands ???? There will be so much drool and it will flow down my body. ???? And then you will order me to lie on the bed and spread my legs, to play with my wet tight pussy ???? Put a dildo in my mouth and finger fuck my pussy ???? Next you'll want to play with my pussy and tease me ???? You'll put a dildo in my hole and stretch me ???? And then you'll ???? FUCK MY Pussy non-stop ohhhh yeah I know what you mean, I'm very turned on by foreplay too, it prepares me for the wilder part, exciting my fantasy to the max ???????????????? My moans will get louder and louder ???? Your balls will beat against my ass ???? I'll feel every inch of your cock in me???? You tell me to turn around, I'll stand up doggy style for you, and you keep fucking me and saying dirty things to me ???????? I've been a bad Slapper to make my ass blush ???????? You'll order me to suck your cock again ???? You'll put me between your legs and fuck my mouth non-stop ???? You'll cum so deep, that you touch the walls of my mouth ????And then you want me to stand up for you again and spread my ass ???? You enter my pussy and start fucking me again without stopping ???? I'll open my mouth to get a BIGGER load Sperm in my mouth???? You order me to spit on all my tits ???? Have I been a good hostess girl? ????????????

nitobee

nitobee

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Last 3 posts

Set sail for an adventure of pleasure with Nami! ?????
Dive into a world where every moment is a treasure and every touch is a wave of delight????
Are you ready to navigate the seas of passion with the most captivating navigator around?

One more round of cleaning orโ€ฆ something else you had in mind?????????
Dare to feel my poisonous kiss on your...? ????????????

rollerdaruler

rollerdaruler

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Do you want me to tell you about my first PIZZADELIVERY job? ???????? I got a job in a pizza shop and on my first day I was late ???????? The pizza was cold, and the customer was not happy???? He said he would call my boss and tell him that I was doing a bad job, so I told him ยซPlease don't tell him, I'm ready to do anything you tell meยป ???????? He asked me to come to his room. I was so excited ???? To make it up to him, I had to give him the pizza for free and show him my breasts ???????? and then I would be free ???? but I was already so wet and horny ???? I started to show him my body and slowly ???? I got down on my knees and started sucking his cock deeper and deeper each time. He said I was a bad girl. He spanked me, and then he spread my legs and put his finger in my pussy ???? And then he bent me in doggystyle and entered my pussy. I felt him start to stretch my pussy fucking me harder and faster , he took me by my hair and fucked me non-stop. There were so many positions ???? RIDING and REVERSE COWGIRL ???? My moans were so loud that he put my panties in my mouth and kept fucking me , took me by my hair and took me to orgasm ???? My legs were shaking ???? but he kept fucking me and cumming MASSIVE CREAMPIE????????

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Bell
Top Bottom