Welcome to

Sexy Forums!

By registering an account, you'll be able to download premium onlyfans models leaks and participate in our community 🙌

SignUp Now!

Summer Soderstrom

manoyovo

manoyovo

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
FYI: Many Instagram viewers such as Picuki or Browser Logins such as Image Max URL (Firefox) allow you to directly download Mp4 videos off Instagram, as well as the images, with the familiar right click -> save as.

As a side note, I've not been able to provide you with the best quality 1440px images off instagram for half a year now, since the only way to donwload these (unlike the 1080px resolution, which all the external viewers such as Picuki use) is to access Instagram's API under your own instagram account - which then gets flagged and banned. That's what happened to my account after a few months. Quickly signing up with a new account isn't really possible anymore either, since you either need an e-mail address that requires a cell phone number to sign up (such as gmail), or need to provide Instagram itself with your cell phone number.

It's unfortunate, because the 1440px images are of substantially better quality than the 1080px ones (about twice the image resolution and file size).

Anyway, here's some more videos of her Oscar party (if you'll be able to access them with the terrible forum servers).

Steelgrip99

Steelgrip99

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Yoyo Boyz!!

Let's lighten up the mood and get some of the good old long hair Summer back!! :D

Videos with ass views :-O :

Anybody happens to have longer/full versions?

Steel

manoyovo

manoyovo

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
This is a terrible wig, but she'd look good as a brunette.
On the other hand, here we go with the lip injections again...

manoyovo

manoyovo

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Dreamstatelive videos uploaded on his instagram over the last nine months.

HtotheiZo

HtotheiZo

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Probably a longshot, this pic was from early on in Summer's OF (like Fall 2019, before she moved to Cali, since purged from the wall). Anyone got an ID on the friend on the right?

Sorry if repost, had a look through the earlier pages here and hardly any of the image attachments work anymore so idk.

HtotheiZo

HtotheiZo

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Probably some pics that have already been shared but *most* of the vids in this album should be new to the forum.

Ye Olde collection from early in her OF days: https://bunkr.ru/a/2Kd2qZ2z

(and before I get any complaints about bunkr, I'm only using it cause it's one of the only places where the link should still work months from now and I don't feel like responding to "re-up?" comments lol)

manoyovo

manoyovo

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Like I've maintained for years, personally I don't believe this chick ever needed any plastic surgery in the first place. Here's some shots from 2019:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aloalo123
Top Bottom