Welcome to

Sexy Forums!

By registering an account, you'll be able to download premium onlyfans models leaks and participate in our community ๐Ÿ™Œ

SignUp Now!

Sarah Calanthe

punisher79

punisher79

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ

rampofox

rampofox

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
bigbigdongu said:
Not sure if these have been uploaded but here:

request, does anyone have this?

thanks
I have something similar

Marcus

Marcus

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
bigbigdongu said:
request, does anyone have this?

thanks
[OnlyFans] Sarah Calanthe - Turning you into my sissy slut [2021-11-19] [1080p]

It's the OnlyFans version, not the ManyVids one. From what I know the only difference is that it's 1080p instead of 2160p/4k and the OF watermark.

Happy Femdom Friday! ???? Turning you into my sissy slut ????

You come to me because you want to learn how to be a good sissy. Fortunately for you, I know exactly how to teach you and transform you into the perfect cockslut! Let's start with your appearance, shall we? Those manly clothes need to go. I let you borrow one of my girly dresses, and you instantly look so much prettier. Now, let's add a little make-up to that... And there you go! Don't you feel so much more feminine? But being a good little sissy isn't just about looks, of course. A very important part of it is knowing how to properly take cock and please a man. Now, I might not have a real cock, but don't worry, my strap-on will do just fine. It's perfect for practice! Go on, wrap your lips around it. Before you know it, you're drooling and gagging all over my cock. Look at you, you're a natural talent at dick sucking! But you have another hole to please men with, don't you? So spread your cheeks for me. Iโ€™m going to fuck you like the whore you are, and youโ€™re going to love every second of it. Youโ€™re such a good little sissy slut for me! Well done :)
Previews:

Download links:

TannerX

TannerX

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
This lip spit video is my favorite of her. I think she would be a very good ASMR talker.
Sarah Calanthe - My Sons Lip Spit Fetish Dirty Talk 4K (2.6 GB)
Sarah Calanthe โ€“ Your Sister In Lingerie JOI (1080p 523 MB)

Marcus

Marcus

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
[OnlyFans] Sarah Calanthe - Mommy ties you up and rides your cock [2022-04-15]

The 1080p OnlyFans release for this ManyVids video, which seems to have been originally released in Oct 2021.

Happy Femdom Friday! ????Mommy ties you up and rides your cock

Mommy ties you up and uses you for her pleasure. You know you love being my little toy... Watch my big, juicy tits bounce as I ride on your cock. You have no choice but to let me do whatever I want to you...
Previews:

Download links:

Marcus

Marcus

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
[OnlyFans] Sarah Calanthe - Bad Dragon Tucker [2022-04-27]

Originally released on ManyVids in October 2021.
However, this is the OnlyFans post from a few days ago.

In this video I take my Bad Dragon Tucker as deep as I possibly can! He's the size of my arm, so it's quite the challenge. I love stretching my pussy with huge toys like this. Especially when it ends with a messy creampie like this one!
Taking on my Tucker bad dragon till I'm creampied ????

I love bad dragons, even when they're a bit of a struggle to take on. But I end up taking my Tucker until I'm creampied
Previews:

Download links:

michaelarmstrong86

michaelarmstrong86

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
You asked for a nurse 720p

michaelarmstrong86

michaelarmstrong86

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Nurse JOI - Jerking off to my body is the best treatment 720p

TannerX

TannerX