Welcome to

Sexy Forums!

By registering an account, you'll be able to download premium onlyfans models leaks and participate in our community 🙌

SignUp Now!

Robyn (rrr0byn robynsnotreal)

freedom839

freedom839

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦

• Peepeekun
Reactions: benparker700
Spotify89

Spotify89

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Some old stuff, will be posting more old stuff later

endwell

endwell

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦

Figured this should all be laid out for posterity's sake since her currently active accounts aren't listed here.

1) The last account linked, us3r190400 was suspended on twitter. She still uses that name for IG
2) Up until yesterday she was using 3 twitter accounts: 1mhiding, i90400, and 1donotex1st. She deleted or deactivated i90400 in the last day or so
3) She has been announcing this on her IG, saying she will be deleting all but one (I believe the 1mhiding one, but could be wrong) and will be posting very little on her IG going forward.
4) She mentioned, but did not link, a second IG account as her personal and encouraged people she knew personally to follow her there. She also said she'd block people she did not know that requested to follow that account. I think I found it but it's private and has 16 followers so we're no slipping past that request ban

It should be noted that she is also complaining about not being able to get a part time job on her twitter account so this could all reverse itself and turn into a full time OF situation, who knows

Again:
Twitter accounts: 1mhiding, i90400 ( recently deactivated), and 1donotex1st (soon to be deactivated according to her)
IG accounts: us3r190400 (says she will soon post much less) and a private one she isn't letting people she doesn't know follow

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Martin Jose
Top Bottom