Welcome to

Sexy Forums!

By registering an account, you'll be able to download premium onlyfans models leaks and participate in our community ๐Ÿ™Œ

SignUp Now!

Retired OF models we wish never retired

Gottafuckemall

Gottafuckemall

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
This post is an experiment. I am going to start slow by posting a picture here and there, that way if it gets the kaibosh we're not really losing anything. If it gains steam and ends up being allowed, I will start posting videos, etc.

I want us to have a spot where we can post content of retired OF models. This usually means they don't have any related social media up. Sometimes they will leave their linktree active but all of the links on it will be broken.

One rule to avoid the possibility of unallowed media: Everything we post has to have the original OF watermark. If it doesn't have the watermark, just don't post it because some of these girls start creating content before they open their OF and we don't need questionable content here.

Let's start this off with one of my old favorites. I really miss Savie.

Gottafuckemall

Gottafuckemall

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Arya is one I was head-over-heels for.

Furious_testicle

Furious_testicle

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Just missed out on subbing to her, Ellewilltell/Lunalovelux

Gottafuckemall

Gottafuckemall

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Lindsay is such a babe!

s1mq

s1mq

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
She was blurring her face and sometimes showed glimpses until finally she decided for full face reveal. I believe she made full frontal JOI/masturbation PPV which was dirt-cheap(around 20$) but I was a cheapskate at a time and decided to buy it later eventually. It was like not even a month and she deleted everything - nuked OF and all socials; IG, Twitter, Reddit. I suspect someone doxxed her with that video. I really regret not buying it lol

Gottafuckemall

Gottafuckemall

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Some more Savie for you. I tried uploading videos but Saint is failing (posted a reply in the most recent support thread regarding Saint) and I don't have a bunkr invite code. Sadly only pics for now.

Gottafuckemall

Gottafuckemall

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Some more Arya. Again still trying to figure out video uploading.

Gottafuckemall

Gottafuckemall

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
More Gatita. I have videos also.

Gottafuckemall

Gottafuckemall

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
More Cherry. Sadly these are a bit tame but the good news is that's because her best content is in video format, which I will hopefully be able to eventually share.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mattehoe
Top Bottom