Welcome to

Sexy Forums!

By registering an account, you'll be able to download premium onlyfans models leaks and participate in our community ๐Ÿ™Œ

SignUp Now!

queen_jelz

TheBruhMomentum

TheBruhMomentum

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
All Jelzy ASMR Legendary videos I've got.
My first post here, If I did anything wrong let me know bois
*some videos are unplayable on gofile for some reason, I don't know why and how to fix it. All of them are playable if you download them though*

TheBruhMomentum

TheBruhMomentum

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
*NOT ASMR!*
Jelzy Riding a Dildo

Asmrgod

Asmrgod

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
I stumbled across this website with a massive Jelzy folder but I donโ€™t know how to access it.
Looks like may be possible to use site for other ASMRtists also.

Folder website

dexbot

dexbot

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Does anyone know why she deleted all her social media accounts?

icedoutdxracer

icedoutdxracer

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
dexbot said:
Does anyone know why she deleted all her social media accounts?
wow lol, i think she called it quits. her YT channel is gone, and her onlyfans says "User is inactive". i think this is probably it for her?

https://bunkr.ru/a/WOzRkp6B

either way, this is my entire rip of her onlyfans from the last forum, everything is still up, contains several pics as well as all of her NSFWASMR videos. it's a pretty recent rip as well containing all her asmr videos up to late 2021

TexasRangerBill

TexasRangerBill

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
icedoutdxracer said:
wow lol, i think she called it quits. her YT channel is gone, and her onlyfans says "User is inactive". i think this is probably it for her?

either way, this is my entire rip of her onlyfans from the last forum, everything is still up, contains several pics as well as all of her NSFWASMR videos. it's a pretty recent rip as well containing all her asmr videos up to late 2021
Not the smartest move from her, youtube was the best way to promote her OF

ixitracksi

ixitracksi

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
icedoutdxracer said:

is there any chance u could do a mega or gofile out of it, for me and many other people bunkr doenst work properly. all vids doesnt load, downloading is also no option.

Batman78988

Batman78988

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
icedoutdxracer said:

The Band-Aid industry will never recover from this.

Deleted member 137815

Deleted member 137815

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Idk if anyone can confirm if this is real or not but thot hub has a deleted video of a jelz "ppv" and the thumbnail gif are these frames. Reverse image search only shows that post and no other source.

inselt

inselt

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
creapah said:
Idk if anyone can confirm if this is real or not but thot hub has a deleted video of a jelz "ppv" and the thumbnail gif are these frames. Reverse image search only shows that post and no other source.

It's not her.

Stjgrwtvthstc

Stjgrwtvthstc

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
TheBruhMomentum said:
*NOT ASMR!*
Jelzy Riding a Dildo
Is there an uncensored version of this?

aloy786

aloy786

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Christmas asmr in red

ValorLupus

ValorLupus

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Asmrgod said:
I stumbled across this website with a massive Jelzy folder but I donโ€™t know how to access it.
Looks like may be possible to use site for other ASMRtists also.

Folder website
It's linking to torrents. But many are dead.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
puiep
Top Bottom