Welcome to

Sexy Forums!

By registering an account, you'll be able to download premium onlyfans models leaks and participate in our community 🙌

SignUp Now!

Polina Malinovskaya

Foppapedretti

Foppapedretti

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
New polina set on Sunkissed! Finally

fa1874

fa1874

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
From twitter .. not much but better than nothing

when_stars_will_fall

when_stars_will_fall

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Here is the new chapter (no vid or bonus content for the moment).

when_stars_will_fall

when_stars_will_fall

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
She just launched a new page : https://sunkissedgirls.com/

Exactly like an OnlyFans page, where you need to pay for each pic or vid, $10, $20 or more.

So, subscribers are already paying $30 for a Sunkissed+ membership. There was nothing during the 3 past weeks, no bonus content with the last chapter, 25 pics with 2/3 with nothing to censor. And now she is asking us to pay again to view few pics and vids. It seems she is embarking on a new career of (s)cam girl. She says it's included if you are already a subscriber, but that's not true. I think we neeed to club together to buy the content taking turns and sharing it here. This girl deserves a little lesson in good manners. :cautious:

when_stars_will_fall

when_stars_will_fall

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Her new page is definitely a scam.

I was curious so I tried and bought a $20 vid and a $15 pic. I got a 6 sec vid of her at the front of the mirror with nothing while the title was “preparing for some topless tanning”, not even a nipple, and a pic with nothing, untitled “topless on my knees with wet hair”.

The content on her Insta is hotter, and Sunkissed content was really better so far. And the private chat is not a chat to discuss with her (I don't care to discuss with her anyway), it's a chat to sell more expensive alleged nude stuff. $75 for a “ private nude shower vid”. I did not purchase it of course. It's like the worst OnlyFans scam.

I posted some messages on Insta, on Sunkissed and on her personal account and I sent a DM to her. I have been blocked few minutes after. Nothing rude in my message, just asking for some explanation (she does not deserve I behave like an asshole).

This is the second time she blocks me, I'm almost used to this behaviour from her. Contrary to what she says, she reads some of her messages, especially on Sunkissed, and believe me she does not like critics. You just have to do it at the right time, when she's connected. The first time, it' was pretty funny. Finally, I would have had more for my money by paying to be blocked. ;)

when_stars_will_fall

when_stars_will_fall

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Here are the vid and pic I got. What a joke.

FENTAL76@

FENTAL76@

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
The screen shoot pay 75€ $ Polina shower
????????????????????????????

Baldanzoso

Baldanzoso

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Hi, anyone can invite to this sub?

reddit.com/r/Sunkissedmag
TIA

Forum statistics