Welcome to

Sexy Forums!

By registering an account, you'll be able to download premium onlyfans models leaks and participate in our community πŸ™Œ

SignUp Now!

πŸ“₯ Rip Request Fulfilled Mystic_fairyy OnlyFans Pack 196MB ❀️‍πŸ”₯

This post was requested on sexyforums.com

GD3

SexyForums
Mar 29, 2024
Awards
The newer stuff she has been posting is absolutely insane. Bit pricey but definitely worth it.

Dee Gee

SexyForums
Apr 27, 2024
Awards
Just in case you guys wanted to know how fucking insane she is. This is the second time I've been blocked by her for just being honest about my finances. Once on OnlyFans, and now on Twitter.

I do not recommend engaging with her conversationally. If you think she's attractive or even remotely worth paying for, just stick to that. She tries to act cool and open to conversation but the second you try to tell her you need to hold off, she blocks you or thinks your a piece of shit apparently. Do not give this CONCEDED and EGOTISTICAL ass woman more money than she already has. Her and her husband are entrepreneurs and online influencers. Long story short, they don't need the money and she treats people like their below her when her content is OVERPRICED and MID at best. She might be hot, but her personality is absolute dogshit. Do not recommend.

Context for the second photo: Promised me that she would compensate for a double purchase I made on accident with an upcoming bundle and I wanted to pay the difference or just get the bundle I intended to buy. She then tried to manipulate me into buying the bundle anyways and I told her this. According to her, "having access to me, is a privilege".

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-21 at 5.37.56 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-21 at 5.37.56 AM.png
    203.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot 2024-05-21 at 5.56.56 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-21 at 5.56.56 AM.png
    169.9 KB · Views: 6

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christina Crockettt