Welcome to

Sexy Forums!

By registering an account, you'll be able to download premium onlyfans models leaks and participate in our community 🙌

SignUp Now!
  • Hi Guest ever dream about seeing your friend's wife, co-worker (boss?), or snobby sexy Instagram girl naked? Now you don't have to imagine! 👉 Undress Any Girl You Want! 😱

loveyousonson

Ie123

Ie123

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
forfunzies69 said:
So, I did a bit more leg work after someone asked me more about it.

I will note that I've not been able get a single response from loveyousonson, but I do keep getting those selling messages from her, you know the ones. And all spicy videos I've ever seen have had the name of loveyousonson.

Also, I had found the name Happy Diva before I found the onlyfans and the coomer account---though in fairness those were already on the first page of this forum and I just hadn't noticed them until yesterday lol---and did some searches and found some spread out non-spicy videos, of the day in the life kind.

I ended up watching the videos on her OFTV profile. It was painful. Don't do it!

So, most videos don't have an introduction, and none them refer to Happy Diva or Loveyousonson.

On this one, https://of.tv/video/6607270e978b0900011aa63d/, she does say her name is Lilly, which---you'll note---isn't Sofi. But on https://of.tv/video/657762dfd886e600014e1848/, she says her name is Sofi!!!!!!

On https://of.tv/video/65f4c9542045730001cc31c2/ she's referring to Onlyfans' dms, but once again, she doesn't specify which one.

Two options:
Both accounts are hers, but she doesn't manage them (or manages only loveyousonson). Or,
Happy Diva isn't hers, but is instead a fake account taking advantage of OFTV.

I personally believe it's the former. But it's rare that you are ever taking to the models. Either just purchase content without the back and forth or request evidence that can't be faked before you waste your time. Though even then you never know, because these agents will just ask the models to make the content you request.

Just think about it. With all the people trying to get their attention, she's going to reply to them all and maintain conversations?

Also, how many times have you just ignored messages and they keep coming back with the same happy-go-lucky attitude? What woman---especially one capable of having men throwing money at them---would be willing to do that?

By all means, indulge in their content if you have the money to spare, but don't let yourself be deceived. None of them care about you, they're not your friends, they just want your money and will try to get it with the least effort possible. They'll get guys to talk to the 'customers' and go about their day.

Neither account is "hers" in the sense that the girl in the photos is running the account or responding to the messages. The girl in the photos is just a model who is, most likely, just paid to make content for the pages. The people responding to your messages are paid chatters who work in shifts and so they often "forget" about conversations that you have. Its a business, not some girl selling content to make cash on the side.

I'd bet at least 90% of the bigger sites are like this. Some times the chatters will even implicitly admit it.

You're almost NEVER actually talking to the girl in the photos.

forfunzies6998

forfunzies6998

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Ie123 said:
Neither account is "hers" in the sense that the girl in the photos is running the account or responding to the messages. The girl in the photos is just a model who is, most likely, just paid to make content for the pages. The people responding to your messages are paid chatters who work in shifts and so they often "forget" about conversations that you have. Its a business, not some girl selling content to make cash on the side.

I'd bet at least 90% of the bigger sites are like this. Some times the chatters will even implicitly admit it.

You're almost NEVER actually talking to the girl in the photos.
That is what I said.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rutrut Drutdrut
Top Bottom