loveyousonson

Ie123

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
Neither account is "hers" in the sense that the girl in the photos is running the account or responding to the messages. The girl in the photos is just a model who is, most likely, just paid to make content for the pages. The people responding to your messages are paid chatters who work in shifts and so they often "forget" about conversations that you have. Its a business, not some girl selling content to make cash on the side.

I'd bet at least 90% of the bigger sites are like this. Some times the chatters will even implicitly admit it.

You're almost NEVER actually talking to the girl in the photos.

forfunzies6998

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
That is what I said.

forfunzies696

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
ananinami3131 said:

Does anybody have thise videos please!
Just got my hand on them along with several others. Spent some time editing and cleaning them up a bit. You know, rotate from profile to portrait if the video benefited from it. There are some videos where the actual video image is smaller than the screen because it has unnecessary borders. Removed any paused starts and ends.

Then reencoded them to reduce the bloated size.

The only unfortunate thing is some have that stupid c a m h u b floating watermark.

Also, got some pics which I posted earlier. Below is a link to some short filler vids I couldn't be bothered to edit for those who find value in them.