Welcome to

Sexy Forums!

By registering an account, you'll be able to download premium onlyfans models leaks and participate in our community ๐Ÿ™Œ

SignUp Now!

linawinaly

ayylmaolmao10

ayylmaolmao10

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Got her fanfix and it's not really worth it. It's mostly pokies and cleavage, a little bit of booty, and one single feet pic.

Seems like the better stuff is sent through DMs. She sent me some, but my currency isn't USD so I can't afford it. Anything in USD costs me 6x its value because of my currency. Here's a few posts.

bladdybladblad

bladdybladblad

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Iโ€™ll pay if the paid content is explicit, does anyone know?

dysf

dysf

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
bladdybladblad said:
don't think fanfix is known for explicit content. could be different in DMs, but i doubt it unless you're paying/tipping an arm or leg

ayylmaolmao10

ayylmaolmao10

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
bladdybladblad said:
The feed posts are mostly pokies and cleavage, nothing explicit and I don't think she sells anything explicit through DMs, unless you pay an insane amount or are a top tipper.

Today she posted this cleavage pic on the main feed and sent a DM saying "unlock to see me pull my top down a bit more" which costs a $100, seems like bait and at most would just be her in her bra. She also has sent DMs promising see-through and booty pics, but I doubt they'd be fully explicit pics.

Onlywantse

Onlywantse

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
I am back :p
A couple things I was able to pull from her msgs on fanfix

ayylmaolmao10

ayylmaolmao10

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
I took a risk and got this vid from one of her PPV DMs. Definitely wasn't worth it and I won't get any others since USD is too expensive for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undur
Top Bottom