Welcome to

Sexy Forums!

By registering an account, you'll be able to download premium onlyfans models leaks and participate in our community 🙌

SignUp Now!
  • Hi Guest ever dream about seeing your friend's wife, co-worker (boss?), or snobby sexy Instagram girl naked? Now you don't have to imagine! 👉 Undress Any Girl You Want! 😱

Leicht Perlig / ZartPrickelnd

BATELEUR

BATELEUR

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Did you ever wonder what would happen if I were your busty secretary on a mission to seduce you? To set the scene: I’m waiting for you in your office after work ended. But instead of seeing me in my regular rather frumpy outfit (where you could still see my curly figure) I’m greeting you in my red silk robe and my black stay ups. You’re surprised but instantly turned on because you cannot see what’s underneath. Am I naked? Am I wearing sexy lingerie? You’re about to find out… you’re sitting in your chair and you just watch me, teasing you for a good while with lifting up the robe but you still can’t see what’s underneath. You open your pants and I can see that you already have an erection and you start to stroke your cock for me. I get turned on watching you, so I remove my first layer and underneath you can see my hot strappy bodysuit and underneath that you can see my boobs and a glimpse of my freshly trimmed bush. But wait until I remove the strappy bodysuit… I see your cock is already hard and throbbing and I can see the bulging veins and I keep thinking about speeding up my striptease to sit on it sooner but unfortunately I live for the tease and that’s what’s making me horny. After slowly undressing more you see that I’m wearing a very sheer and very thin bodysuit, it’s tiny really and you can see a lot more of my body… you’re on your chair and I can see your abs contracting so I know you’re ready for me. I’m getting naked and then I’m coming over to you and sitting on your cock taking it inch by inch until I’m completely stretched out and moaning… what are we doing next? I’m horny now after thinking about this scenario

BATELEUR

BATELEUR

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Already in the right position ????

Does anyone want to teach me how to shower correctly? ????

BATELEUR

BATELEUR

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
How dry has my skin to be that it absorbed all the oil? ????

BATELEUR

BATELEUR

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Oh, you said to put on a slutty little outfit (sheer lace top, tiniest white g string under a white hip hugging brazilian slip and nude nylon stockings and then undress bit by bit and then drench my ass and boobs in oil? Because I just did and I felt so good doing it… first off, my ass looks so shiny and soft when I put oil on it and massage it in and I don’t even want to talk about my boobs. They look so good with oil I don’t want to wash it off because I feel so hot with it. I definitely sneaked in a little pussy touching because I wanted to feel if the oil reached my pussy. But it did not. But maybe you can appreciate me stick my hand in my string and feeling myself up a little. But otherwise my bush peaks through and later is almost fully out because I like pulling my panties down and look at my waist and lower body like that. Do you like watching me like that? I think my boobs scream for a tit fuck like that… is there an equivalent for my ass?

stakeman

stakeman

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦

So Hot :SALAMI::SALAMI:

BATELEUR

BATELEUR

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
You know those sheer clothing try ons on YT that go always viral? Well I thought I’ll do that here for people who cherish and like me. And I obviously show more than those try on because here I can easily wear a super thin tight thong that hugs my in all the right places especially in the front and I can obviously show my ass and boobs here without getting banned. Otherwise I’m showing you my favourite 4 sheer tops that leave nothing to your imagination… I thought of you and maybe you can give me your feedback what made your dick a little harder? I want to talk, maybe exchange fantasies, because I always get horny while filming even when it started more innocently ???? you can see in the end how hard my nipplest have gotten throughout the video …

BATELEUR

BATELEUR

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hellyeah1
Top Bottom