Welcome to

Sexy Forums!

By registering an account, you'll be able to download premium onlyfans models leaks and participate in our community ๐Ÿ™Œ

SignUp Now!
  • Hi Guest ever dream about seeing your friend's wife, co-worker (boss?), or snobby sexy Instagram girl naked? Now you don't have to imagine! ๐Ÿ‘‰ Undress Any Girl You Want! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Kinsley Wyatt kinsleywyatt1 kinsleywyatt

ahortagos

ahortagos

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ

Little late but here it is...
Reverse blowjob and cumshot.!
Keep this thread alive with more content and I will keep too
(that's the best I could do with screenrecord but I think its not bad quality)

lemual

lemual

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
My own terrible screen recording of a close-up ride. If anyone can point me at a fool-proof guide to cracking Onlyfans copyprotection and getting source quality, I've got a bunch more of her vids I could share.

kyrie6576

kyrie6576

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
lemual said:
My own terrible screen recording of a close-up ride. If anyone can point me at a fool-proof guide to cracking Onlyfans copyprotection and getting source quality, I've got a bunch more of her vids I could share.

X34 said:
PC Ripping - Sim0n00ps Script - Supports DRM vids

New script written by Sim0n00ps which supports DRM vids

To get your own DRM keys see one of these guides:
  • Applejuices guide here
  • A guide on another site here

More info from the man himself here:

https://sexyforums.com/threads/onlyfan...te-guide-for-pc-and-mobile.10208/post-2021616
This is the easiest method afaik. Takes about 15 minutes to create a key. Can RIP all messages, content page, including drm protected content. I use it myself and it works fine.

lemual

lemual

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Thanks to everyone who messaged me about downloading DRM vids. Here's an album of what I had. I think they're all either new to this thread, or higher quality than what was posted before.

Crazy Gringo

Crazy Gringo

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
4 m?re videos from the video set in the shower?​
  • Of these 7 videos, there are only 2 in this thread. - I'm in this thread for the first time , so I do not know if these videos were in this thread before

• Saint to preview. -- this is a version with a close to the original color scheme
  • Cyber Drop preview. - This is a brighter color scheme with increased sharpness

• Smooth 30 Fps - Finally, I improved my old algorithm, now it has become much better and this algorithm is the best that can be done for 24 fps videos. The algorithm is really good, relieves such videos of lags and returns smoothness. Nothing is better than this algorithm today.

• If you need separate scenes, and not mounted together, then they are in the archives.

New Algorithm - Smooth 30 Fps?​
24 Fps?​
All 6 scenes together - 3:44min?​

<iframe allow="fullscreen;" class="saint-iframe" height="auto" loading="lazy" src="https://cyberdrop.me/e/flM2Grs3oQEcp" style="border:none;" width="auto"></iframe>

The original was impossible to watch?​
  • The original, by all indications, is not the original source (Low resolution, weak bitrate) - Plus, the orientation changes 4 times throughout the entire video. It was not really possible to look at the computer monitor at all. - In general. - I restored this video, improved textures, changed all orientations. In this form, you can already enjoy this video. For computers, I did not duplicate the original script with vertical scenes, although the mobile version is also watchable for computers. If you have a computer, watch the last video

Improved textures - Changed orientations?​
Bunkr - ?????​
Low Res?​
?? - Cyber Drop is a low bitrate version - 8:23 min?​

<iframe allow="fullscreen;" class="saint-iframe" height="auto" loading="lazy" src="https://cyberdrop.me/e/iluNSpP37dahN" style="border:none;" width="auto"></iframe>

Version for computers?​
  • In this video, the scenes are mounted in a more logical sequence than in the original - The video has the same scenes shot from different cameras, so I mounted this video in a collage style, with simultaneous display of the same scenes - This version is ideal for monitors, which is why I did not duplicate the main version for computers.
  • This video should have had a slightly better picture, but right before publishing, I decided to change the style of the final scene, so unfortunately this is a re-rendering. But even in this quality, it is more than watchable - Enjoy watching!

Bunkr.ru - ?????​
Simultaneous display of the same scenes - collage style for PC - 6:47 min?​

• It took two days of painstaking work to implement this post. - Don't ignore and support my work! (y) - Have a nice evening, everyone!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vav
Top Bottom