Welcome to

Sexy Forums!

By registering an account, you'll be able to download premium onlyfans models leaks and participate in our community 🙌

SignUp Now!

Joleen Diaz joleendiaz

Anderson26

Anderson26

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦

tyres

tyres

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
I live in the Bay Area and matched with Joleen on Bumble around 4-5 years ago. She had her IG in her profile so I started following her. She never messaged me, and I would see her a few more times on Bumble after that. I assume she was mostly using Bumble to harvest IG followers. In any case she was posting a lot of photos of herself and her daughter Meilani (last name Parks, I think her dad is Korean), and then at some point they were featured on some news story about hot mother/daughters and their social media blew up. As far as I know she's still an elementary school teacher in the city of Fremont.

Her face totally reminded me of someone, so I dug through my archives and found a model called "Amaya" that was featured on Modfxmodels.com. For a long time I thought it was Joleen, but then I saw earlier in this thread someone posting about Joleen's sister Michelle, who has a striking resemblance to Joleen. I'm pretty sure "Amaya" is actually Michelle. With Meilani's new OF, it seems modeling runs in the family. This is the only mention left on the Internet I could find of "Amaya", as Modfxmodels is long gone.

Amaya @ modFXmodels.com

Here are the videos that were released. No nudity, but lots of topless with handbra type of stuff. If there's interest I can upload the photo sets.

tyres

tyres

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Here are the photo sets of Joleen's sister, Michelle Diaz (AKA Amaya). Hopefully this isn't too off topic.

brickowens

brickowens

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Reup

Pandita

Pandita

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Masked One