Welcome to

Sexy Forums!

By registering an account, you'll be able to download premium onlyfans models leaks and participate in our community 🙌

SignUp Now!

Jaderabbit

boscoman

boscoman

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
dropship said:
I was subscribed for January, and she posted a total of 3 times, and some of the comments on her page are about people still waiting to get the video they tipped for. Would not recommend subscribing anytime soon.
Yup, I subbed for a little bit last year and found that she didn't update consistently. A shame because I really dig her nice little body. Anyway, here's a bunch of her PPVs.

Codygamerpirate

Codygamerpirate

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦

She said she's going to start posting more stuff daily and I asked her if she's going to do another anal play video and she said she's planning on it.

boscoman

boscoman

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Codygamerpirate said:

She said she's going to start posting more stuff daily and I asked her if she's going to do another anal play video and she said she's planning on it.
Looks like she delivered! PPV with anal penetration.

boscoman

boscoman

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Another PPV with wand masturbation.

Codygamerpirate

Codygamerpirate

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦

eddiegordo

eddiegordo

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
She's selling a new dildo penetration video. Calling in the simp army

pankevicg

pankevicg

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Guys, please, can someone re-up of videos from first page with 40+vids to something else from bunkr, like pixeldrain, videos just won't loading cus of server problem :SadgeCry:

boscoman

boscoman

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
eddiegordo said:
She's selling a new dildo penetration video. Calling in the simp army
Gotchu

JadeRabbit18 said:
I got a magical crystal wand dildo and had to test out its’ magical properties inside my pussy! It’s my very first time using a toy inside my virgin innie! It felt so good inside of me and the stretch was delicious and addicting.. now I see why every girl loves to have her pussy pounded (???) I talk dirty to you and prepare my toy, licking and sucking on it to get it wet and ready to fuck my tight pussy! I felt so innocent and inexperienced fucking my pussy with the toy until I came hard with my virgin lips wrapped around my crystal wand dildo while I creamed on it ????

burtreynoldsalt

burtreynoldsalt

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
boscoman said:
Gotchu

Hey what'd you use to download from Fansly?

boscoman

boscoman

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
I used InternetDownloadManager. It's good for one-off videos but not great as a scraping tool, imo. You can see that it'll give a little overlay prompting to download the video.

wankshaft

wankshaft

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
burtreynoldsalt said:
Hey what'd you use to download from Fansly?
See this thread https://sexyforums.com/threads/fansly-downloading-a-work-in-progress.10211/post-11428
I believe the one I link to is the most reliable currently but that thread has many other tools linked that you could try.

Also here's the same rip boscoman posted above but converted to mp4. The ts files are intended to be streamed so seeking can be buggy, mp4 is better for playback and compatibility with various devices etc. Thanks boscoman for the original rip!

eddiegordo

eddiegordo

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
She has a new teen titan inspired joi video up

boscoman

boscoman

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Jade Rabbit said:
In this 12 minute naughty video I’m wearing my sexy little micro bikini with black thigh highs to match for you! I rub my little innie pussy until I cum hard, all while talking dirty to you, trying to seduce you into touching yourself with me ???? My pussy gets so sensitive and wet after I cum so hard that I absolutely had to bring myself to another orgasm, slowly and teasingly, just for you to watch and cum together with me! Listen to my soft moans and whimpers and the irresistible squelch of my pussy juices while I finger myself

https://bunkrr.su/v/PXO1KN9TBmMNX

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Justinc123
Top Bottom