Welcome to

Sexy Forums!

By registering an account, you'll be able to download premium onlyfans models leaks and participate in our community 🙌

SignUp Now!

Grace Caroline Currey (Fulton)

Ice Kirby

Ice Kirby

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦

Bane101

Bane101

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦

james576

james576

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦

james576

james576

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦

Xarien

Xarien

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
I posted this before. Someone else posted it after me. I don't know why it keeps getting removed. After numerous discussions, there is a high probability of this not being fake.

I'll quote from somwhere else: "...there is one upcoming film not listed on Grace's IMDB, the short film Nadine.

The film's own website describes it as "...a short film set in the 1950's about a star actress who takes her power back from the studio and her oppressive producer." That certainly sounds much more fitting to the outfit and setting the leaked image provides us with, even down to the black & white filter used by the originator of the image.

This isn't all we have to go on either. Based on the estimated delivery times for some of the rewards on the kickstarter page for Nadine, filming was meant to take place in July. This timeline lines up with the image leaking now.

More exciting for this sub though, is that the film's scheduled release date is September, barring any possible delays. If the image is real, and if my conclusions are correct, we may have the actual scene in just over a month."

I'll also quote someone that does a lot of photo editting: "...As someone who works a lot with Ai and Photoshop, I have 120,000 images generated, and I’ve spoken with Disney animators about AI, I can say I’m 100% sure this is not AI. Even if they trained a specific LORA with a lot of her images it would not look this good. The doorframe is perfect, her clothes fold perfectly all the way down. Her hair looks realistic and plus the eyes say a lot. Someone leaked a similar behind the scenes photo of jennifer aniston and the leak was a lot worse, I’m guessing that’s what happened here"

james576

james576

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supah smols
Top Bottom