Welcome to

Sexy Forums!

By registering an account, you'll be able to download premium onlyfans models leaks and participate in our community ๐Ÿ™Œ

SignUp Now!

Evawishx

TruffleMaster45

TruffleMaster45

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ

(Not sure if Iโ€™ll renew Patreon, regardless will try to keep album updated)

kentH

kentH

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
?​
?​
NOTICE : Don't forget to cancel your subscription?
Don't forget to cancel your subscription!!
I need to do something my job for two months rn so I cant move to new platform right now but patreon will be closed this month
Don't forget to cancel your subscription
I used patreon for one year Im not sure Im doing well but Thank u for support me

?​

EDIT: She is posting until end of March still. I think she is going away somewhere overseas to visit someone for 2 months. Don't ask me how I figure

runwey

runwey

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Has anyone canceled Eva's Patreon account yet? She posted 2 threads about closing the account.?

komori

komori

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
I won't bother to add guard, make sure to wait till the page loaded.
It will add button on bottom left to download the image.
Just copy paste to your tampermonkey / violentmonkey

The left ones are random page for testing.

// ==UserScript==// @Name Scrape Likey profile// @namespace http://tampermonkey.net/// @version 2024-04-03// @description try to take over the world!// @author komori// @match https://likey.me/*// @icon https://www.google.com/s2/favicons?sz=64&domain=likey.me// @Grant none// ==/UserScript==(function() { 'use strict'; const button = document.createElement('btn'); button.className = 'btn-subscribe v-btn'; button.style.position = 'fixed'; button.style.bottom = '1rem'; button.style.left = '1rem'; button.style.cursor = 'pointer'; button.innerText = 'Download all images'; const link = document.createElement('a'); button.addEventListener("click", () => { // Get all images const imgs = document.querySelectorAll('img') // Loop through images for(let i = 0; i < imgs.length + 1; i++) { // If the url includes media and post, assign the link to download if(imgs.src.includes('post') && imgs.src.includes('media')) { const imageUrl = imgs.src; const filename = imageUrl.split("/").pop(); downloadImage(imageUrl, filename); } } }); // Add button to body document.querySelector('body').appendChild(button);})();function downloadImage(imageUrl, filename) { fetch(imageUrl) .then(response => response.blob()) .then(blob => { const url = URL.createObjectURL(blob); const link = document.createElement('a'); link.href = url; link.download = filename || imageUrl.split('/').pop(); // Use filename if provided, otherwise extract from URL link.click(); });}

TruffleMaster45

TruffleMaster45

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ

Anya
(Shoutout to Komori and Zack from the discussion thread)

• Peepeekun
Reactions: GGEZ Ezgg
TruffleMaster45

TruffleMaster45

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
(Rio/Black Swan were previews - Raiden/Anya with border were latest post and last Anya pic was the free one from following on Likey)
(Edit - added todays post)

runwey

runwey

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
She's really hot these days.?????????YAMATO COSPLAY?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hopede1092
Top Bottom