Welcome to

Sexy Forums!

By registering an account, you'll be able to download premium onlyfans models leaks and participate in our community ๐Ÿ™Œ

SignUp Now!

diakimeko

N4E73

N4E73

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ

N4E89

N4E89

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Unable to post pictures right now will post when jpg.church back online

N4E51

N4E51

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ

svenragnarsson

svenragnarsson

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
I told her a lot of her stuff wasn't much racier than her IG and tiktok. I asked what was going to set her OF apart and if she will be doing nudes in the future.

Her reply: yes i do plan on doing nudity. more than that as in solo play and what not it depends how things go. its in my mind but i want to feel more comfortable and i gotta trust the person im sending it to. i dont want to get leaked

N4E84

N4E84

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
svenragnarsson said:
I told her a lot of her stuff wasn't much racier than her IG and tiktok. I asked what was going to set her OF apart and if she will be doing nudes in the future.

Her reply: yes i do plan on doing nudity. more than that as in solo play and what not it depends how things go. its in my mind but i want to feel more comfortable and i gotta trust the person im sending it to. i dont want to get leaked
basically she said to buy thousands of dollar of her stuff and she probably send you some nudes to buy........

PS: i will probably be buying more of her stuff to see them nudes lol

Gibsonmike90

Gibsonmike90

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Iโ€™ve gotten everything but one video I havenโ€™t found leaked anywhere. Itโ€™s like $40. Has anyone bought it or seen it? I donโ€™t think sheโ€™s done anything very worthwhile as of yet.

N4E7

N4E7

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Gibsonmike90 said:
Iโ€™ve gotten everything but one video I havenโ€™t found leaked anywhere. Itโ€™s like $40. Has anyone bought it or seen it? I donโ€™t think sheโ€™s done anything very worthwhile as of yet.
i went up to her $24 ppv now im on her $35ppv that i need to buy

Gibsonmike90

Gibsonmike90

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
N4E said:
i went up to her $24 ppv now im on her $35ppv that i need to buy
To be honest the $35 wasnโ€™t better than the ones before it. Her most recent like $5 or whatever was better than it. I canโ€™t get myself to buy the $40 video. She gave me a โ€œdiscountโ€ so itโ€™s $33 though.

svenragnarsson

svenragnarsson

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Her upper tier stuff wasn't worth it. She straight up ran out of content to send, which shows how ill prepared she was. It's a money grab on her part, as we're all well aware. I asked her if she was gonna do any b/g shit with her boyfriend and she didn't say no or yes, saying "i got lots of ideas for content rn. still thinking on what to film and stuff"

Also really not a fan of having to tip for messages.

Gibsonmike90

Gibsonmike90

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
svenragnarsson said:
Her upper tier stuff wasn't worth it. She straight up ran out of content to send, which shows how ill prepared she was. It's a money grab on her part, as we're all well aware. I asked her if she was gonna do any b/g shit with her boyfriend and she didn't say no or yes, saying "i got lots of ideas for content rn. still thinking on what to film and stuff"

So you got the $40 video? I definitely stopped just before it because thereโ€™s no chance it was gonna be good

6lint

6lint

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
svenragnarsson said:

I'm pretty sure she broke up with her bf so no b/g for now

svenragnarsson

svenragnarsson

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
kysbasil said:
I'm pretty sure she broke up with her bf so no b/g for now
I was picking up that vibe from her recent posts. Maybe that's a plus for the rest of us degenerates - maybe she'll go all in on her OF now.

jerrynatty

jerrynatty

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
svenragnarsson said:
I was picking up that vibe from her recent posts. Maybe that's a plus for the rest of us degenerates - maybe she'll go all in on her OF now.
yall mind sharing ? pls my lord

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
venedo1727
Top Bottom