Welcome to

Sexy Forums!

By registering an account, you'll be able to download premium onlyfans models leaks and participate in our community 🙌

SignUp Now!

Dessyyc - Dessy - oxdessyxo

GeoffWye

GeoffWye

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Premium page freebies just posted. Still gorgeous in blue. Enjoy.

I hope you’ve been enjoying this page as much as I have,?? I just wanted to post this set for you for free to enjoy as a little thank you ????

GeoffWye

GeoffWye

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
A Christmasy amuse-bouche to feed the pit. Enjoy.

Ops am I being a lil too distracting for you right now? ???? hehe well let’s see how hard I can make you ???????? yes these are some very ???????? photos + videos all in one for you to enjoy ????

GeoffWye

GeoffWye

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Dessy VIP D.Va oil rub video? :BOOBA:

Sooo I took some VIP only content of the Dva oil rubb and this one is PREMIUM VIP ONLY!!???? so yes in a microkini, rubbing oill all over myself, yes some slips, and fuck, it looks soooo hot in a teenie tiny microkini and gstring????????

• Peepeekun
Reactions: yifi
GeoffWye

GeoffWye

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Video only set. 1:16 of ass bouncing and jiggling, raw audio ripping, and toes in hose seen from the back. Enjoy

ripping my stockings up for you so you have easier access to my pusssyy???? look at the way my phat ass jiggles as i rip them open ????i have never done a video like this before but oh man is it hottttt

https://bunkr.sk/a/w6QFHh4d

GeoffWye

GeoffWye

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
GeoffWye said:
Video only set. 1:16 of ass bouncing and jiggling, raw audio ripping, and toes in hose seen from the back. Enjoy

Picture set to go with the video. 36 imgs. Some good crotch shots with legs high up. How she tugs and teases:)

Something is just soo hot about ripping a hole through my stockings so my phat ass and pussy has a place for you to RAIL it ???? what do you say? wanna help me rip them open more?

Bunkrr link updated to include both sets.

hacklack20193

hacklack20193

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦

Unfortunately I'm pretty sure she's gone to an agency, this 7 picture set set me back $300 which is unheard of for her - normally at least she makes her high cost content worth it (relative to her normal) but this was just a disappointment. Shame, I'll be canceling my sub to her premium

• Peepeekun
Reactions: yifi
crusher1129

crusher1129

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
I seen someone found my bunkr posts and posted them here. Figured I’d post the non screen recorded versions plus the ones I didn’t put on bunkr

crusher1129

crusher1129

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦

• Peepeekun
Reactions: Hankmoody92
GeoffWye

GeoffWye

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Paid $99 for the chance to be offered this vid for $120. Enjoy

An aside:
tl:dr I've washed my hands of this model. I hope she makes a killing
Dessy has gone to agency, bois. That's not her in chat anymore. Word in the ummah last year was one of her collab girls (claruspolaris iirc) has a habit of getting her friends in with an agency, that those fan communities are dead, and that seeing the collab meant it was just a matter of time until Dessy took the primrose path. Unsubstantiated claims lost to failed backups the internet notwithstanding, paying a sub to pay an entry price to pay three digits for content more tame than we've seen for a digit less is not the kind of CBT I'm looking for. Not to mention the downright predatory and manipulative new tone in Dessy's dms better associated with the scum models of OnlyFans. Leave it to the whales to keep up the leaks. We appreciate you :peepoSimp:

• Peepeekun
Reactions: Krodog
GeoffWye

GeoffWye

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Clearing my cache. Enjoy

Cowmaid tub duo ft Luxlo

Two girls, one tub ft Julia

Two girls, one bed ft Lauren

Dessy and the Twins showing their sucking skills

VIP Princess Peach preview tease

VIP twerking clips