Welcome to

Sexy Forums!

By registering an account, you'll be able to download premium onlyfans models leaks and participate in our community 🙌

SignUp Now!

Denise Anders

Apollo_

Apollo_

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Milflover-2014 said:
I have this video but have been unable to download it from OF; the browser extension I use isn't working on this particular video for some reason. I've spent about two hours trying out alternative software and nothing is working. If anybody has any suggestions on how I can download it, please let me know and I shall post it in the group. Thanks!
OF added DRM, if a creator turns it on, try this. https://github.com/datawhores/ofscraper

Nilo1

Nilo1

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Milflover-2014 said:
I have this video but have been unable to download it from OF; the browser extension I use isn't working on this particular video for some reason. I've spent about two hours trying out alternative software and nothing is working. If anybody has any suggestions on how I can download it, please let me know and I shall post it in the group. Thanks!
This thread may be of help :

Prodigy99

Prodigy99

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Milflover-2014 said:
I recommend using this OF Downloader. It´s simple fast and downloads posts in OG quality

dickdd

dickdd

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Milflover-2014

Milflover-2014

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Thanks for all the recommendations guys! Some of these solutions are working, they are just not working on this particular video so I am guessing there might be some new protections on the site. Anyway, I already wasted a lot of hours trying to figure it out so I'm leaving it for now but will try again in the future and post the video if I figure it out.

ballroom blitz

ballroom blitz

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Milflover-2014 said:
Thanks for all the recommendations guys! Some of these solutions are working, they are just not working on this particular video so I am guessing there might be some new protections on the site. Anyway, I already wasted a lot of hours trying to figure it out so I'm leaving it for now but will try again in the future and post the video if I figure it out.
had the same thing today with 1 vid in my messages, Xpuldnt download. But everything else of hers worked fine. Weird

itisanerupt

itisanerupt

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Milflover-2014 said:
Get Firefox mobile, play video, long press on video, "Save file to device".

This works for the one I just uploaded at least.

Milflover-2014

Milflover-2014

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
itisanerupt said:
Get Firefox mobile, play video, long press on video, "Save file to device".

This works for the one I just uploaded at least.
Doesn't work :/

I will try the ofscraper method when I have time to dedicate a day figuring it out.

falcaoscorpions

falcaoscorpions

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦

falcaoscorpions

falcaoscorpions

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦

falcaoscorpions

falcaoscorpions

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦

falcaoscorpions

falcaoscorpions

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦