Welcome to

Sexy Forums!

By registering an account, you'll be able to download premium onlyfans models leaks and participate in our community ๐Ÿ™Œ

SignUp Now!

Dannie Riel

whatnow88

whatnow88

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Oh man whoever runs that chics account is the WOOOORST agency i've ever seen. every message is like I JUST GOT FUCKEd SIX WAYS TOTAL DP MESS IM SUCH A SLUT LOL, then you get the video, its 3 vides all 10s long and its like her showing her butt the same you'd see on IG. Total waste of money

yosshi

yosshi

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
kidtwist70 said:
I JUST GOT $30 BACK FROM THAT SCAMMER OF A WHORE. SHE TRICKED ME INTO BUYING SOME CONTENT THAT SHE HAD ALREADY POSTED UP ON HER FREE PAGE. THAN SHE ALSO LIED SAYING THERE WAS 2 HOURS OF VIDEO WHEN THERE WAS LESS THAN 40MIN. I PAID $5 TO TALK TO HER TO GET A CREDIT OR MY MONEY BACK AND SHE LAUGHED AT ME, WHAT A BITCH!!!! SO I REPORTED THE CONVERSATION. A FEW WEEKS LATER I NOTICED A CREDIT ON MY VISA... THIS BITCH WILL RIP YOU OFF PLEASE REPORT HER IF YOU FALL FOR HER TRICKS.
did you do a chargeback through visa?

TorstenMull

TorstenMull

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
kidtwist70 said:
I JUST GOT $30 BACK FROM THAT SCAMMER OF A WHORE. SHE TRICKED ME INTO BUYING SOME CONTENT THAT SHE HAD ALREADY POSTED UP ON HER FREE PAGE. THAN SHE ALSO LIED SAYING THERE WAS 2 HOURS OF VIDEO WHEN THERE WAS LESS THAN 40MIN. I PAID $5 TO TALK TO HER TO GET A CREDIT OR MY MONEY BACK AND SHE LAUGHED AT ME, WHAT A BITCH!!!! SO I REPORTED THE CONVERSATION. A FEW WEEKS LATER I NOTICED A CREDIT ON MY VISA... THIS BITCH WILL RIP YOU OFF PLEASE REPORT HER IF YOU FALL FOR HER TRICKS.
I hope you realise you were talking to someone in her agency. We all know her account is a scam, so spending money on it means you deserve to be ripped off.

theCriminal

theCriminal

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Damn homegirl messsed her face up :hahaa:

gucci7771112

gucci7771112

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
theCriminal said:
Damn homegirl messsed her face up :hahaa:
I think she looks fine. She looks more like a milfy now

kidtwist70

kidtwist70

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
yosshi said:
did you do a chargeback through visa?
no i reported the message/transaction. and explained how i got ripped off. How she claimed the paid post had content it didn't have.

kidtwist70

kidtwist70

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
TorstenMull said:
I hope you realise you were talking to someone in her agency. We all know her account is a scam, so spending money on it means you deserve to be ripped off.
lol she does not have an agency, she runs it herself. Shes too cheap for that.

Tomfoles

Tomfoles

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ

Tomfoles

Tomfoles

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ

Pandita28

Pandita28

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
????

Forum statistics

Threads