Welcome to

Sexy Forums!

By registering an account, you'll be able to download premium onlyfans models leaks and participate in our community 🙌

SignUp Now!

Dani Sciacca - Dbsciacca

Thotshots

Thotshots

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦

Thotshots

Thotshots

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Screenshot and text from this mornings post

“Good Morning! ??

Just wanted to pop in this morning and give y’all a reminder that my page is 1000% me. Might take a day or two to get an inbox response because it is all just me on here. I will never hand my account over to any agency or whatever tf a “chatter” is to fool you guys. You’re always going to get the full real deal with me. I refuse to play on wording tactics to trick you into thinking my content is something other than what it is. I will never charge you to read TEXT.

I will never claim my content is xxx when it is not. I do full very explicit nude content. But no toys go in me. I will never sit on a dildo and make you believe it’s in me just to get you to purchase a video and see that it was a lie.

I will never follow a script and lie to you about OF programs that don’t exist. (There is NO program. Don’t let these scammers fool you. You aren’t helping anyone get accepted into any sort of OF program.)

I will never preview footage that doesn’t end up in the set or video you purchase. I will never join with AI to create fake images and videos of myself.

I will never try to scam you.

I have always had a pretty small community. I do not have thousands of you here. I am so grateful to each and every one of you for being here and trusting me to create the content you truly want to see.

I’m here to create and pay my bills.

I am not here to scam a ton of guys out of every cent they have.

Thank you for coming to my TedXTalk.

Have a great day! ??????”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kongfukenny9
Top Bottom