Welcome to

Sexy Forums!

By registering an account, you'll be able to download premium onlyfans models leaks and participate in our community ๐Ÿ™Œ

SignUp Now!
  • Hi Guest ever dream about seeing your friend's wife, co-worker (boss?), or snobby sexy Instagram girl naked? Now you don't have to imagine! ๐Ÿ‘‰ Undress Any Girl You Want! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Cspranklerun Christine Sprankle

Falkenrath

Falkenrath

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Here's the boob massage video again plus the clips from the Bowsette and Vampire Bride sets that weren't shared before.
If anybody wants to upload these to a more resilient host, be my guest. I am done.

Falkenrath

Falkenrath

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Apparently she is rebranding as cspranksrun. :rolleyes:
Updated links:

Twitter
Instagram

And it seems that she deleted her new reddit account which is a shame because it was funny to see her fail miserably in an environment where she would have to actually put some effort in to compete instead of staying in her niche where she is basically shooting lonely nerds in a barrel.

Falkenrath

Falkenrath

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
And she is starting to use a new name again, this time with completely new accounts instead of renaming her old ones. Because losing 90% of her followers is smart or something. Feels like a cry for help at this point.

Twitter
Instagram
TikTok

Falkenrath

Falkenrath

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
I don't think these were shared before. Seems fitting.

Falkenrath

Falkenrath

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Another older set I believe wasn't shared before.

TwinHyper88

TwinHyper88

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Every now and then she sends something that really tempts me, but then I recall all the times her content never delivered. Did anyone take the plunge on this one?

Falkenrath

Falkenrath

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
My expectation is that if there is any conceivable way for her not to deliver what she seems to be promising, that's what she'll do. Hence I am about 90% certain that cat emoji is hiding a thong or something.
I'd be willing to risk ten bucks on the off-chance that's not the case. If anybody feels the same, maybe we can make that happen.

And just so this post doesn't get deleted because of a lack of content:

darkbrujo

darkbrujo

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
ahyper99 said:
Every now and then she sends something that really tempts me, but then I recall all the times her content never delivered. Did anyone take the plunge on this one?
Same thing here... A couple of her posts are making me wonder if it's time already to drop some money. The past trauma is preventing me from this. Perhaps i'll give it a try soon...

TwinHyper88

TwinHyper88

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Forgot I had grabbed this and another set of hers a couple of months ago. Believe this was one of her first JOI videos.

Enjoy!

TwinHyper88

TwinHyper88

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
And one more set plus a milky blow job video from a few months ago.

Redgooberz

Redgooberz

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ

well, she got me again. I figured after not giving her any money for so long, maybe Iโ€™ll get something cheap. Today she sent out a $10 set with 10 pics with the caption, โ€œmy pussy says hi.โ€™โ€™ Here is the one pic with a hint of any pussy. 6 pics donโ€™t have any nudity, 3 have just tits and one just ass. Fucking rip off like always. Never again, I swear it this time lol

TwinHyper88

TwinHyper88

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Redgooberz said:

well, she got me again. I figured after not giving her any money for so long, maybe Iโ€™ll get something cheap. Today she sent out a $10 set with 10 pics with the caption, โ€œmy pussy says hi.โ€™โ€™ Here is the one pic with a hint of any pussy. 6 pics donโ€™t have any nudity, 3 have just tits and one just ass. Fucking rip off like always. Never again, I swear it this time lol
Happens to the best of us!

I know OF has the option to report accounts, but Iโ€™m not sure what the criteria is. Pretty sure thereโ€™s at least a case for โ€œfalse advertisingโ€ here though.

Falkenrath

Falkenrath

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Once again I am left wondering why there are still people giving her money, let alone enough of them for her to make a living with this crap.
Then again, I have come to realize that she actually did me a favor when she banned me from her OF - for meekly and politely voicing my displeasure about her repeatedly not doing what she said she would do - because otherwise I would have spend a whole lot of money on a whole lot of nothing.

If anybody is still trying to keep up with her socials, she is back to using her original twitter handle and she renamed her original instagram too. Only took her a couple of months to notice that abandoning your followers probably isn't great for business.
Oh, and she made the important change of going from misscozypeach to miss_cozypeach on tiktok.

Not that she is particularly active on any of them. She posts a pic once or twice per week on insta and complains occasionally on twitter about how difficult her life is. She even said that she'd like to disappear completely. Like, lady, you wouldn't last five minutes without other people giving you money and attention. I don't think she's capable of holding down a regular job. Does anybody happen to know what happened when she tried to become a nurse a few years back?
She could always go back to being a drug dealer, I suppose.

darkbrujo

darkbrujo

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
"lady, you wouldn't last five minutes without other people giving you money and attention." touchรฉ

That's the reason i'm holding and not spending anything. She always has the "my ass and puss spread open" for 25-50 bucks and i'm always like "hummm... perhaps this time", but it seems like i'll be fooled again. Hopeless.

Falkenrath

Falkenrath

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
While I can't fault anybody for the decision not to buy anything from her, I am still hoping that eventually more explixit stuff from her will emerge.
Lest we all forget:

More than wanting to see her pussy, though, I want the MtG community that still reveres her to acknowledge that she is a liar exploiting people.

Falkenrath

Falkenrath

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Since I mentioned the picture in the discussion thread, I thought I might as well dig it out and share it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nir heler
Top Bottom