Welcome to

Sexy Forums!

By registering an account, you'll be able to download premium onlyfans models leaks and participate in our community πŸ™Œ

SignUp Now!

Christina Model

K-ramel

K-ramel

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
new remastered here (thx the channel for the hard work):

Bhvhgckvhjv

Bhvhgckvhjv

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
ajape said:
Here's one of my all time favorite Christina videos, I think she was at her most beautiful in it. Her hair, her face, it's an amazing look altogether in my humble opinion. I feel for Christina's predicament though, her position is definitely not an easy one. Her audience are mostly people that were drawn to her incredible breasts, so it's safe to say it's mainly natural big boob lovers. But here's the thing... After moving past her teenage years, the normal ageing issues left her permanently seeking an impossible balance: if she gets too thin, then her breasts (arguably her main appeal) shrink and flatten too much, but if she goes for a larger weight to keep her breasts at an appealing size, then her belly and face also go along with the boobs, and many people dislike her body looking heavier. The obvious solution would be to have breast surgery to keep the larger sized boobs but paired with a slimmed down body, but then the "natural boob" thing also goes out the window and that would be a major part of her audience gone, so there's that. Although in my opinion it worked fantastically for Ava Addams, but to each his own I guess. The tattoos and the black hair are definitely NOT my cup of tea though, and that's 100% her doing and fully under her control, so no sympathy there. Anyways, enjoy guys! ;-)

Any chance of a reup please?

ajape

ajape

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
Bhvhgckvhjv said:
Any chance of a reup please?
Sure! Here you go, and not with Gofile this time to see if it actually lasts, hehehe ????

Here's one of my all time favorite Christina videos, I think she was at her most beautiful in it. Her hair, her face, it's an amazing look altogether in my humble opinion. Enjoy! ????

• Peepeekun
Reactions: Bobjoneslolo
jimbo1

jimbo1

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
Yea this thread is officially dead. Everything on here is now just reposts of stuff we've already seen before

kingkrown

kingkrown

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
jimbo1 said:
Yea this thread is officially dead. Everything on here is now just reposts of stuff we've already seen before
I think that you are right; dont see her active on any socials lately and cant bring myself to re-up unless I see some movement on that account. If I am mistaken please anyone correct me.

leancracker

leancracker

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
Am not aware of current activity on her account - again if that is wrong, someone correct. At the same time, please don’t close this thread or anything like that. It is a blast to go back through & bring back some great views. I don’t know why some just repost what has already been posted. There is most probably some of her material out there that has still not made this thread. And who knows - some day…….

Billpride

Billpride

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
Can someone explain the pic where she has semen on her butt?

BenditlikeBender

BenditlikeBender

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
Billpride said:
Someone ejaculated on her butt.

ThePitMaster

ThePitMaster

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
Billpride said:
She’s had a lot of anal sex. Like a lot

ajape

ajape

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
ThePitMaster said:
She’s had a lot of anal sex. Like a lot
I think you might be confusing the looks of a frequently used anus with those of normal hemorrhoids bro :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: It's a common enough occurrence with a lot of pregnancies, as I understand it her daughter's delivery wasn't easy either, so there's that. ???????

asseater619

asseater619

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
ajape said:
I think you might be confusing the looks of a frequently used anus with those of normal hemorrhoids bro :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: It's a common enough occurrence with a lot of pregnancies, as I understand it her daughter's delivery wasn't easy either, so there's that. ???????
yeah thats definitely post pregnancy pussy and anus

Scandata

Scandata

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
Billpride said:
I'm guessing that's just lotion squirted on there to stir up attention. I wonder how many people joined her site that month, hoping to see more.

Lunchbox6

Lunchbox6

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
ajape said:
Or from an episiotomy.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danilodsf
Top Bottom