Welcome to

Sexy Forums!

By registering an account, you'll be able to download premium onlyfans models leaks and participate in our community 🙌

SignUp Now!

Cami Landi

BigRed97

BigRed97

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
There's already a thread for her here

Leonardo Suarez

SexyForums
Sep 21, 2024
Awards
Lo nuevo de Camm Landi en fansmet

Attachments

• IMG_20240910_214205_350.jpg
    IMG_20240910_214205_350.jpg
    367.6 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20240910_214855_372.jpg
    IMG_20240910_214855_372.jpg
    424.8 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20240910_214156_383.jpg
    IMG_20240910_214156_383.jpg
    552.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Peepeekun
Reactions: laloxd

Leonardo Suarez

SexyForums
Sep 21, 2024
Awards
No te dejes engañar, es falso, usa IA, algún usuario en otro foro le preguntó directamente sobre fansmet y confirmó que no es ella.
[/CITA]
No te dejes engañar, es falso, usa IA, algún usuario en otro foro le preguntó directamente sobre fansmet y confirmó que no es ella.
[/CITA]
Sí es 100% real Bro ya desmentimos a los que tratan de salvaguardar su reputación hay foto de su identificación oficial rondando en internet que le mando por error a varios usuarios del sitio de fansmet...

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla (1)~3.png
    Captura de pantalla (1)~3.png
    190.8 KB · Views: 12
  • Peepeekun
Reactions: laloxd
parggg43

parggg43

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦

lost forever

lost forever

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
leo9998y said:
New!!! of Camm Landi

first one fake... second one the leg tattoo is gone, and i don't need to talk about the third lmao

and btw, "she" sent me this on "her" fansmet

since these ones has a samsung emoji covering it, and this site isn't linked on her allmylinks, it can be fake, but "she" accidentally sent her ID card on a random guy dm, shit confuse asf

myppishuge9

myppishuge9

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦

As I said before but the mods deleted. I asked her in OF dm’s and she confirmed that the fans met account is a scammer using ai. So please don’t give them money people

Velludo

Velludo

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦

peg4sus

peg4sus

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
parggg said:

mirror for longevity https://bunkrrr.org/v/WkrNJROe4Fdrl

thank god we finally get to see those tits. i hope she gets wilder.

lost forever

lost forever

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
lost forever said:

first one fake... second one the leg tattoo is gone, and i don't need to talk about the third lmao

and btw, "she" sent me this on "her" fansmet

since these ones has a samsung emoji covering it, and this site isn't linked on her allmylinks, it can be fake, but "she" accidentally sent her ID card on a random guy dm, shit confuse asf
just an update:

she sent me this pic and said it's from a vid... she's selling 2 topless vids for $149.00.

and here's the ID she sent to someone else, which makes it more believable that's really her:

and I also asked her why her sextape is so cheap compared to another contents and she said it was cause you can't see her face on it.

And if someone ever wants to risk and buy her content on this site, I suggest you to ask from contents with her face on it first.

This is what fansmet ask you to be a creator, so, 1-it is really her; 2-if it's fake the person who made the profile is like the 007 of adult content or 3-the site is just ass and you can easily fake someone.

And btw, this is my last post without any real content here, this shit is driving me crazy trying to understand what the hell is this profile. Sorry for these 2 notifications ????

xPunkx123

xPunkx123

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
lost forever said:
just an update:

she sent me this pic and said it's from a vid... she's selling 2 topless vids for $149.00.

and here's the ID she sent to someone else, which makes it more believable that's really her:

and I also asked her why her sextape is so cheap compared to another contents and she said it was cause you can't see her face on it.

And if someone ever wants to risk and buy her content on this site, I suggest you to ask from contents with her face on it first.
I'm pretty sure the pic of her ID is a Screenshot from an old insta story of her 2 years ago

xPunkx123

xPunkx123

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
lost forever said:
just an update:

I'm pretty sure the pic of her ID is a Screenshot from an old insta story of her 2 years ago

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nugraha Gaming
Top Bottom