Welcome to

Sexy Forums!

By registering an account, you'll be able to download premium onlyfans models leaks and participate in our community 🙌

SignUp Now!
Belle Delphine

Belle Delphine

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
You know that questions… if you could have dinner with anybody from past or present, who would it be? Well I have never been able to answer that question with complete confidence until now. The one person I’d LOVE to have dinner with is Theodore Roosevelt daughter Alice. Why? Well if you’re interested im going to list some true facts about her and maybe you’ll understand why
When Alice was 15 years old and her father was the governor of New York, she was such a troublemaker that her dad and stepmom threatened to send her to a very conservative, discipline-oriented school in New York City. Alice wrote her parents the following threat: “If you send me I will humiliate you. I will do something that will shame you. I tell you I will.” Her parents backed down.
Alice’s misbehavior during her dad’s presidency was very frustrating for Teddy Roosevelt. One day at the Oval Office, after she kept interrupting a meeting between her father and a famous novelist, her dad reportedly exclaimed, “I can be President of the United States or I can attend to Alice. I cannot possibly do both”
When her father forbade her from smoking cigarettes “under his roof,” she climbed onto the White House roof and smoked cigarettes from there.
At all times she kept a pet snake in her pocket she called “Emily Spinach.”
Even though Roosevelt was a popular president, the public loved the mischievous Alice even more. She received so much mail at the White House that her parents needed to hire a secretary just to handle it all.
To get his troublesome daughter out of his hair, Teddy sent Alice on a delegation to Asia, where she shocked onlookers by diving into a swimming pool on the ship while fully clothed. She also encouraged Congressman Nicholas Longworth III to do the same.
Shortly after returning to the USA, Alice and Longworth were married. She made headlines by cutting the wedding cake with a sword.
In 1908 she pulled a prank by placing a tack on a chair in the Capitol’s gallery at the House of Representatives and looked away when a man sat down on the chair and then bounced back up, howling in pain.
She was banned from the White House by Teddy Roosevelt’s successor, William Howard Taft, after she buried a voodoo doll of his wife in the front yard.
She once said that a Hoover vacuum was more exciting than President Herbert Hoover.
She had a pillow that was embroidered with a saying of hers that became her catchphrase: “If you haven’t got anything good to say about anybody, come sit next to me.”
I wish I was as cool as Alice

Belle Delphine

Belle Delphine

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Anybody want a puppy?
I need a home ????

Belle Delphine

Belle Delphine

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Foxxy girl today! I think this outfit is so awesome
by the way thought I might as well let facebook peeps know I have started my Onlyfans again so if you were interested in seeing what I look like without the fox costume on... maybe you might wanna check it out.. just saying ^_-

Belle Delphine

Belle Delphine

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Would you invite me round your house?

Oh no…. I’ve fallen….. helppp meee

Belle Delphine

Belle Delphine

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Me trying to come back to the internet and just have a fun time: People on the internet: LMAAOOOOOOOOOO YOU FELL OFF, L + RATIO RATIO RATIO DEEEEDOOODEEEEEEEE HAAAHHA

Belle Delphine

Belle Delphine

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Which photo do you prefer? First or second?

Belle Delphine

Belle Delphine

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Comment assumptions you may have about me and i’ll tell you if they’re TRUE or NOT… ????????
Muahaha, interested to see what you all think of me o_O

Belle Delphine

Belle Delphine

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Comment assumptions you may have about me and I'll tell you if they're true or not !

Belle Delphine

Belle Delphine

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
I’m a piranha!
FISHY FISHY WAKE UP ????

Belle Delphine

Belle Delphine

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
thinking about who I would want to fight

Belle Delphine

Belle Delphine

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
I wonder what ill be doing in 5 years from now ????

Belle Delphine

Belle Delphine

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
U steal my clothes and broke my switch and now you live in my house. what could go wrong?

Belle Delphine

Belle Delphine

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
We about to hibernate for a year after these 5 big macs

Belle Delphine

Belle Delphine

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
If you don’t reply to me then I will date your brother

hejliptwo

hejliptwo

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
I’m about to go on a rampage and fuck half of twitter

Belle Delphine

Belle Delphine

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
You open your eyes. Everything is green and the sun is on your face. There are no phones. Tiktok is just the sound rain makes hitting our rooftop. I grab your hand, you made it. You’re in the afterlife.

Belle Delphine

Belle Delphine

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
You caught me, but you only have til midnight to kiss me or I’ll disappear ????

Lets run away together? … for real?

You caught me. I have a quest you must complete for me before you can add me as a companion… I have 10 rats in my basement and I need them cleared out. Reward: 2 copper and anal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mehdi Felany
Top Bottom