Welcome to

Sexy Forums!

By registering an account, you'll be able to download premium onlyfans models leaks and participate in our community 🙌

SignUp Now!

Aery Tiefling

Bob Schul77

Bob Schul77

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
"Oh David... he's so chromed up, he even has a detachable cock now!
I wonder if it's satellite linked to his motherboard... ????
Well, wherever he is, he's about to have a good time. Hope I don't distract him too much! ????"

"We haven't fucked in so long... Please, give me your cock ????
Why aren't you coming? Even though I squirted all over you and your dick... Is my pussy worse than Rebecca's? ????
Oh, you are looking at my feet? So that's what you are into? ??
Well then, I can manage that. How about I grip you with my toes while I suck you~

Tip this post $10 or more to get the full 14 min Lucy Sex and Foot Fetish video in your DMs! ????"

"Ah~ those eggs are some sort of weird sexual chrome, aren't they? They make my pussy dilate so much, it's driving me insane! ????
Please, keep pushing those eggs inside me~ But resist, don't stick your cock there either! I can't have sex now, those eggs are making me so fertile, I can't risk you blowing your load inside me~ ??
I'll trust you, since I can't see what you are doing back there! ????

Tip this post $10 or more to get the full 14 min Oviposition + Sex Lucy video in your DMs! ????"

Bob Schul77

Bob Schul77

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Little throwback post for you guys
This set has not been posted here but it is also one of her first cosplay sets she did
Its her Succubus set
(The rest of the set is in the mega link above)

Bob Schul77

Bob Schul77

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Her Black Swan videos as requested from the Discussion Thread

Bob Schul77

Bob Schul77

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
"My, I haven’t seen my good boy in such a long time… ???? You sure have grown as a person since you left the House of the Hearth!
Worry not, I’ll be coming home this weekend and we can spend some quality time together ????"

Bob Schul77

Bob Schul77

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
"It's been awhile... and look how much you've grown!
I've learned much from you during our time together, and I trust the sentiment is mutual~
So welcome back to the House of the Hearth. I'll make you feel warm, indeed ????

Come back tomorrow to see Arlecchino laid bare, and Sunday for her reenactment of a black widow mating ritual ?????"

Bob Schul77

Bob Schul77

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
"You weren't expecting me to wear these clothes? Well...
What greater pleasure is there than the unexpected? ????
This is just for you, not many have the privilege of seeing a Harbinger like this. Least of all, getting to fuck one... But since you're my good boy, you get special treatment ???????

Come back tomorrow to see how Arlecchino punishes bad boys with her feet!"

Since jpg5 is down: https://gofile.io/d/uoWGzL

Bob Schul77

Bob Schul77

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
"A lot of insect females dispose of the male once they are done mating. I always thought that ritual was fascinating...
But I am not as heartless as to do it... that is, if you can please me.????
Prove yourself worthy of pleasing one of the Fatui, and I might just spare you..."

BG + Foot Fetish: https://gofile.io/d/58dVeH
Mirror:

"You think your cock is enough to satisfy me? Think again, boy! ????
I need a real man to pleasure me! And I got just the thing... You simply can't compare! ????"

Bob Schul77

Bob Schul77

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
"Well what were you expecting? How do you think I got my title? I'm nothing if not versatile... ????

Strap on solo video will be released next week! I'll do more or not depending on reception, so let your voices be heard!"

Bob Schul77

Bob Schul77

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Have you ever licked Edgerunner pussy? Well, today is your lucky day~ ??
My chrome is overheating and I need a face to sit an cool down!

Bob Schul77

Bob Schul77

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
"That's right, its leaking just for you... Why don't you stroke along with me?
But only cum when my countdown ends, I don't tolerate disobedience! ????"

Bob Schul77

Bob Schul77

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
"Its here!! August auto renewal reward!! ???? Thank you so much for your support! And I hope you had a good August! I'm writing this message on my summer vacay, and Im relaxing to be able to deliver you good and tasty content for September! ????
I really liked Lucy 2.0 and Arlecchino, even though it wasnt the original plan for the month. Im still waiting on Sparkle's prop to arrive, but if it doesn't in September then im doing her for sure either way in October! ????
Plans for September include Class 1-A's vice president, as well as a cosplayer character that will make you like 3D girls. Or at least 2.5! ??
Im also gonna try out my new home studio for the photos, so hope it goes well! I'm committed to keep my content with the current quality, so rest assured nothing will change, unless it changes for the better!"

Bob Schul77

Bob Schul77

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
"Oh, you just emptied your balls inside me?
I'll have to drip this mess somewhere! How about I let it ooze on top of my soles? I Bet you'd go hard again in no time! ??"

Bob Schul77

Bob Schul77

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
"What a peculiar looking member that has manifested here.... I will have to explore it thoroughly to unlock its secrets! ????"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wolfman_17
Top Bottom