TenoritenshiLau

Yomismoo

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
I wasn't planning on making a thread on her, but she deletes her photos every now and then, and after seeing this Sagiri cosplay I folded
(Also if you know about any other petite cosplayer hmu ????
Someone should make a thread on Sillyarisuu too)

Instagram

Yomismoo

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
For future reference, it's laughable how someone with a petite body (a literal body type, not adjective related to age or mental stage in any type) calls that "p3d0 shi".

I want to think that any reasonable adult knows why a large age gap is wrong. The power dynamics involved, and the impact it has on mental health, this is not an active thread, but regardless, children were never mentioned, nor alluded. Reading that out of this thread means YOU have a mental illness.

Living by that logic, I'm guessing she never indulges in sexual acts, since her couples are groomers (using the same logic she did). And Tenoritenshi shouldn't have a couple either, since being petite supposedly means that you are a child.

I will also mock her for knowing about this thread which wasn't even about her. My best guess is that she's also in leaking spaces and erotic communities, but for some reason loves to call them out for being "immoral".

MajesticYam

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
1. You are a re???t?ard, i'll elaborate that in a bit*
2. Pedophilic tendencies in adult relationships is a whole can of worms of a discussion. Granted the one who brought it up was her and i'll elaborate on that 3
3. I do think she lives under a particular logic regarding the aformentioned discussion mostly because of the relationships you end up building and getting exposed when you start e-whoring, i've no doubt she has been exposed to more groomers than anybody could keep count, if it hapens a lot to underage pretty tame type of content girls, it would happen 10x more to more explicit adult ones. It makes sense she sees pedos and groomers everywhere.
*Your best guess is stupid, she's either ego surfing (just type up her username sort by date and see if anyone talked about you). Or some of her groomers told her about it. I do think she's pretty fucking stupid for posting it on her story bringing more attention to this godforsaken forum, therefore also increasing probabilities of someone making a thread and posting all the stuff she deleted.

MajesticYam

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦

PD: When i call her an e-whore it's not derogatory just the operative term, picrel would for reference

Yomismoo

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
MajesticYam said:
1. You are a re???t?ard, i'll elaborate that in a bit*
Yeah, I was pretty immature about some things and this made me realize. First of all, I know simpcity threads hardly ever pop up in google, so I assumed neither of these girls would find the thread.
It made me rethink a lot of things. I enjoy this forum as a discussion for content creators, but leaks and deleted content may cross a boundary I don't want to cross since I don't want to hurt someone feelings like I did with this girl (although I was pissed, the sole allegation I found so absurd I won't even waste time).

I found your comment insightful and I agree that I was shortsighted. And like you said, she's not doing any good taking this at heart and posting it, this thread was DEAD, and even if it revivesβ€” This is the most decent forum I've seen, if anything she will get a couple haters and double that in followers. But that's not for me to decide.
Thank you for your time.

euroedo

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
seems like that Arisu chick got mad at you for naming her, lol