Welcome to

Sexy Forums!

By registering an account, you'll be able to download premium onlyfans models leaks and participate in our community ๐Ÿ™Œ

SignUp Now!

Tantot Twins - Pauline (@popstantot) & Mathilde (@mathildtan

MRcaughtUslippin

MRcaughtUslippin

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Old tings in the new ting lets get it

Attachments

• Capture-decran-2022-02-19-a-06.38.34-copie.jpg
    Capture-decran-2022-02-19-a-06.38.34-copie.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 135
  • Capture-decran-2022-02-19-a-06.38.38-copie.jpg
    Capture-decran-2022-02-19-a-06.38.38-copie.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 125
  • Capture-decran-2022-02-19-a-06.38.26-copie.jpg
    Capture-decran-2022-02-19-a-06.38.26-copie.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 140
vavandvoa

vavandvoa

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Some videos what i did not see on our forum?​
  • Hi guys, I haven't been on the forum for a long time. And the first thing I want to say is that I am very glad to see all of you. Our forum is truly the best in all the Internet.
  • You know, I saw that my old archive with my Pauline & Mathilde video montages was blocked and I was a little upset, but I have them all on my computer, so in the coming days I will fully restore them. But this time I will upload them to more trusted repositories
  • And finally, I will say that I am pleasantly surprised that our girls have started shooting more explicit content. One minus is all videos without sound. But with your support, my friend, I will make montages of these videos, add sounds to them and they will play with new colors for us. So if you, like me, want these videos to have sound and maybe some other montages, don't forget to support me with your like in this post bro. I have already started to mount them and I already like the result.
Have a nice day guys!?​
Mathild? in the shower?​
?​
Pauline - Added the simplest sound?​
?​
?​
My old Pmv compilation for those who may not have seen. (y)?​

vavandvoa

vavandvoa

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
The first examples of my work with sound?​
  • Hi guys! In principle, I have almost finished mounting everything I wanted and I think that tomorrow I will restore my old works that was deleted. And new ones that have already been created.?​
  • In the meantime, I'm showing you some examples in order to get your assessment of them. So if you think they're cool and that it's better to watch them with sound than without sound, then be sure to like this post. This is very important to me. This motivates me to continue doing video editing on our forum. ?​
Pauline takes a shower - added sound?​
Pauline takes a bath - sound added?​
Pauline is standing in the bathroom - sound added?​
Have a nice day guys?​

vavandvoa

vavandvoa

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
found new videos and made new video editing?​
Zoomed, a looped version with color correction for the computer?​
?​
One more example of my sound editing?​
?​
When you don't ignore me and put your finger up (y), I get motivated and do my best. Have a nice day!?​

vavandvoa

vavandvoa

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Very old, very rare Pauline video?​
  • These are Amazing guys, I've never, ever seen this video before. And believe me, I have reviewed a lot of their archives It can be seen that the video is very old. Pauline is still very slim in this video, as she was a few years ago. I am very happy with this video, it will be a great addition to our collection.?​
I like this video?​
?​

vavandvoa

vavandvoa

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
A new video with Pauline in the shower and some video montages?​
  • Everything is as usual, there was no sound in the video, so I added sound to it, also mounted a version with music, so choose what you like best. I also edited this video and another of her video together, because they look like one scene?​
  • Guys, I haven't added these videos to my archives yet, so if you need them, take them from here?​
Original size - sound added?​
For Mobile devaices - sound added?​
?​
?​
Here I edited 2 videos together because they are very similar?​
Computer version?​
Version for mobile devices?​
?​
?​
Here are two videos mounted together because they are one scene. Thanks to X34 for these videos?​
?​
When you don't ignore me and put your finger up (y) , I get motivated and do my best. Have a nice day!?​

vavandvoa

vavandvoa

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
New video with Mathilde in the shower and working with sound?​
Mathilde in the shower?​
?​
Thanks to : Bicar for this video - sound added?​
When you don't ignore me and put your finger up (y) , I get motivated and do my best. Have a nice day!?​

vavandvoa

vavandvoa

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
New video montages - sound, sharpness, color correction?​
Hi guys! I put in order the videos that randalpaul kindly shared with us?​
  • Added sound to them ?​
  • I made a color correction?​
  • And most importantly increased the sharpness. (all so that you can see her pussy ? better) ??​
  • I mounted them together, but at the same time I left for you the opportunity to download each video separately?​
  • Made zoomed versions for computers?​
  • I also made elongated versions of these videos , choose what you like best. Enjoy watching!?​
Zoomed version for PC - sound, sharpness, color correction?​
BackUp?​
?​
Here you can download the long version and each scene separately?​
Long version?​
Scene namber one?​
Scene namber two?​
Version for mobile devices - sound, sharpness, color correction?​
?​
Here you can download the long version and each scene separately?​
Long version?​
Scene namber one?​
Scene namber two?​

vavandvoa

vavandvoa

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Some viideo montajes - Thanks to : Xxyz123123?​
I don't understand why she is constantly shooting videos without sound?​
  • Added music - made color correction - Made a zoomed version for computers - Added Extra time?​
  • I don't see the point in twisting the brightness in this video. We already have beautiful videos of her naked pussy. If I unscrew the brightness of the video, it will lose its natural appearance. I did the best I could to give the best look to this video?​
Use the link for better quality?​
?​

Use the link for better quality?​
?​

Here you can download videos without color correction?​
Original color video for Mobile-Only With Music?​
Original color video for PC -Only With Music?​
Photoset to the video?​
When you don't ignore me and put your finger up (y), I get motivated and do my best. Have a nice day!?​

vavandvoa

vavandvoa

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Putting new videos in order?​
  • Well, the holidays are almost over, we continue to put the videos of these beauties in order.?​
  • I was tormented in search of a solution to how to adjust her latest videos to mobile resolution, and I found a solution in frame motion. Which made it possible to combine together 4 videos from one scene for mobile devices. Of course I added sounds to these videos. Thanks to randalpaul?​
3 new and one old video together - added sound and frame motion?​
  • I've already applied sounds and music to videos so many times that I've just run out of fantasy. The main criterion for me was that the music sounded natural, as if it was playing in her room. So if I did not guess the music, then do not judge strictly friends.?​
Added music to the video shared with us X34 Thanks bro!?​
?​

vavandvoa

vavandvoa

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
The third missing scene from this video set has been found - a deep recovery of the entire video?​
  • Hello, friends! Brothers! Found the missing scene from this video set. This time I decided to pay more attention to this video. And in this video I approached the issue of color correction more professionally. I spent more than 6 hours to find the optimal ratio of brightness, color, contrast and sharpness of the entire video. In order to remove the fog effect in this video and make the picture as clear and saturated as possible.
  • Due to the very low resolution of the original video sources. i considered unjustified the excessive increase in sharpness that I allowed myself in my last video editing of this set of videos, and when creating this video editing, I took into account these mistakes and chose the golden mean, to give a high-quality look to the whole video, and not to run in pursuit of a naked pussy.
3 videos together - New scene- color corection - music cover?​
?​

Version for pussy hunters - Zoomed for PC?​
?​

Comparative video?​

• Friends, today I have a very difficult situation, I am in a huge decline of spirit . Today, in order to restore my mood and normal state of mind, in order to continue moving with you in the same current. I need your support more than ever before! Have a nice dayBrothers!

vavandvoa

vavandvoa

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Absolutely complete video collection of our forum?​
  • All of their most important videos have been fully sounded - Absolutely everything that could make sounds was voiced. Movement, Water, Touch, Walking, Nature, Imitation of Music and much more - Perhaps not all of you know but the vast majority of their videos have never had sound. And even those all their videos that are now on the Internet outside of our community have sound only thanks to our community with you!
  • All videos were put in order, the aspect ratios 9-16 and 16-9 were adjusted for a more comfortable display in full-screen mode
  • The most recent video had color corrections made. The fog effect was removed - contrast saturation sharpness and so on were adjusted.
  • When everything calms down, I hope to find time and completely re-improve our video collection taking into account the acquired knowledge.
  • Well, friends, for more than a year we have been collecting this beautiful video collection, bit by bit. I always did my best to put all the video works of these girls in order, Voiced them, corrected the colors, generally speaking, put them in order as best I could. And I hope that with your support , I will continue to do this for our community in the future . But I would like to do it even more professionally, because time is not standing still and I am learning more and more - Perhaps in the future all these videos will be brought in even better quality
  • To date, we can safely say with you that we have the largest, sounded video collection on the entire Internet
  • My personal thread Vavandvoa reworks will link to this post. Therefore, I am adding to this post my old video montage dedicated to Pauline - Many of you have already seen it, but it will be interesting for beginners. This installation has been going on for more than a year.
Preview for the Pauline video montage?​

• The archives have been completely updated, all my video montages for the last 3 months have been added, which were previously not in these archives. Also, 14 videos from collections of RomeoKillers have been added to the archives - When we have time, we will also put them in order with you.
  • If you are watching videos with headphones on. Be sure to download the video only from the directory that I named: - "Video for headphones"
  • Well, if not, and you use the usual speakers of your device, then download the video from the directory that I called: - "Video for simple speakers"
Why is this important? Because if you don't use headphones to watch videos from the folder: Videos for headphones, the sound will be so quiet that you won't hear anything. And , if you watch videos with headphones from the folder : Video for speakers, the sound will be so loud that it will seem fake to you.
VERY IMPORTANT! With regards to Mail.ru Archives?​
If you are not going to download the video, but only watch it online, then each new video you will need to enable the 1080p or 720p settings As I show you in the screenshot. Because every new view, the settings are automatically reset to the worst quality in 240p.
Full videocolection of our forum?​
Second Back Up Archive?​
  • When everything calms down, when we will save everything that we have been collecting in our community for the last few years - I hope to find time and completely re-improve our video collection taking into account the acquired knowledge. Therefore, friends, I really count on yours. If it wasn't you if it wasn't for your support. I would never do what I do. But you have always supported me - and I put my soul into it .Have a Nice day Brothers!

• Peepeekun
Reactions: Tteko

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zishah
Top Bottom