Welcome to

Sexy Forums!

By registering an account, you'll be able to download premium onlyfans models leaks and participate in our community 🙌

SignUp Now!

🌶️ Latinas Sophia Leone, Peter Green - Bet You Can't Last 10 Slow Pumps

DirtyShip

Thot Collection Wizard
Staff member
Thoterator
Legacy 🔥
Oct 1, 2022
Awards
2022-11-16_16h10_30.png
Sophia_Leone_Peter_Green_-_Sophia_Leone_Peter_Green_sr.jpg

Cast: Sophia Leone, Peter Green

Description: You'd think my stepsister Sophia Leone was a prude. The way she reacted after she overheard me talking about some slut with a phat ass... stuck up! She's got a pretty phat ass herself, I don't think she's getting the kinda dick that she needs - her boyfriend Jacob just can't do it. I didn't think my theory would be proven correct so quickly, I was shocked when she came in and lifted up her skirt & showed me her pussy. She wanted me to give her what her boyfriend doesn't; orgasms. She doesn't think I can outlast her pussy. Challenge accepted! I slide my big cock into my stepsister's hairy pussy and start fucking her - not going to lie her big natural tits & juicy pussy did not make this easy. But I made her cum in missionary before she rode me hard with that phat ass and had another orgasm. She blew my cock for a bit and then asked me to bend her over which was my favorite part. I slammed her pussy and watched her ass jiggle and shake as I grabbed her big tits popping out of her top for another orgasm in the bag. Speaking of popping, she let me cum all over her face. Take that Jacob!

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:17:30
FileSize: 765.8 MB

Download Link:
Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of: SexyForums VIP, ThotNetwork VIP

logoseforum.jpg

Mythicalman2326

Legacy 🔥
Jan 20, 2023
Awards
View attachment 18962 View attachment 18964

Cast: Sophia Leone, Peter Green

Description: You'd think my stepsister Sophia Leone was a prude. The way she reacted after she overheard me talking about some slut with a phat ass... stuck up! She's got a pretty phat ass herself, I don't think she's getting the kinda dick that she needs - her boyfriend Jacob just can't do it. I didn't think my theory would be proven correct so quickly, I was shocked when she came in and lifted up her skirt & showed me her pussy. She wanted me to give her what her boyfriend doesn't; orgasms. She doesn't think I can outlast her pussy. Challenge accepted! I slide my big cock into my stepsister's hairy pussy and start fucking her - not going to lie her big natural tits & juicy pussy did not make this easy. But I made her cum in missionary before she rode me hard with that phat ass and had another orgasm. She blew my cock for a bit and then asked me to bend her over which was my favorite part. I slammed her pussy and watched her ass jiggle and shake as I grabbed her big tits popping out of her top for another orgasm in the bag. Speaking of popping, she let me cum all over her face. Take that Jacob!

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:17:30
FileSize: 765.8 MB

Download Link:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

View attachment 18965
thx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members