Welcome to

Sexy Forums!

By registering an account, you'll be able to download premium onlyfans models leaks and participate in our community πŸ™Œ

SignUp Now!

Shana Hazuki Of

DirtyShip

Thot Collection Wizard
Legacy πŸ”₯
Oct 1, 2022
Awards
I totally forgot that I managed to find some pictures, these are from the first months of her OF, hope there's more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drgerm69

Drgerm69

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
I was really surprised she opened one. Now she tries to pretend it never happened

Peluchon

Peluchon

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
I'm glad she did that, her boobs are massive and at least to me, glorious, like a drink of the coldest coke in this hot weather, I've read that her content is worth the payment, but a lot of girls starts like that, they even get offended if someone dares to suggest an OF or fansly account. Two years ago I started following a girl on IG, very cute, good looking face, great boobs, not that much of a butt, but gorgeous, she used to share pics in swimsuit and stuff like that, less than a year ago she asked what kind of content we would like to see from her, clearly saying that onlyfans was out of the menu, and a like a month ago, boom, she opened an onlyfans, she goes as akamer, if you are interested you can find her thread in the forum.

Drgerm69

Drgerm69

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
Peluchon said:
I'm glad she did that, her boobs are massive and at least to me, glorious, like a drink of the coldest coke in this hot weather, I've read that her content is worth the payment, but a lot of girls starts like that, they even get offended if someone dares to suggest an OF or fansly account. Two years ago I started following a girl on IG, very cute, good looking face, great boobs, not that much of a butt, but gorgeous, she used to share pics in swimsuit and stuff like that, less than a year ago she asked what kind of content we would like to see from her, clearly saying that onlyfans was out of the menu, and a like a month ago, boom, she opened an onlyfans, she goes as akamer, if you are interested you can find her thread in the forum.
She's still making content? I thought she stopped

Peluchon

Peluchon

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
Drgerm69 said:
She's still making content? I thought she stopped
From what I've seen, yes, I mean her OF is still active and the IG links on her OF takes you to her real profiles, she changed her username tough, her last connection was 3 hours ago and the last content was shared on June 12, free to subscribe but you have to pay for every picture/video separately

https://onlyfans.com/estrellitanekoo

Peluchon

Peluchon

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
Low quality gif, it is very hard to find videos from her.

Peluchon

Peluchon

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
  • Peepeekun
Reactions: elferras

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sharkey82
Top Bottom