Queen_D queen_egirl27

Degenerate Curator

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
Her most recent solo ppv and two older ones. sorry if any were already shared :OkayChampThumbs:

I was super awkward at the beginning of this video and I slowly started to get more comfortable and have fun with it????????
Here is a role-play/JOI type video. The beginning is mostly the role-play where I’m teasing and dirty talking you and playing with your cock and then the end is telling you how to cum, giving a countdown with a cum shot ending ????I failed a little bit with where I wanted the cum to go but I still got it on me????

Solo Anal Video ????????!! Twerking and stripping out of my cute Christmas pjs to put a buttplug in my ass????then I take it out and use a glass toy and the bbc dildo in my ass until I cum???? with some gape photos too

Wanna see me go balls deep with my dildo in my ass???????? I made sure to gapee it extra wide for you too???????? oh and just a lil bit of dirty talk

Degenerate Curator

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦

I loveee this video ???????? there’s no penetration but I do finger myself until I cum ???? widescreen angle oily ass, with some winking and fingering

There is no video in this outfit just some cute pictures ????

analonly58

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
analonly said:

B/G anal pic
Full video (source quality) reupload

*This is the only B/G anal I have, not sure has she released anything else

Degenerate Curator

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
Props to Endure for quickly getting us back on track :GigaChad:. Here's her new videos and pictures

Twerking to some sexyyyyredddd aye ???? ???? it was fire
:cumsby:

I got SO horny in this video ???? another fingering video and I was wet asf. Fingering my pussy with my legs up in my gaming chair from an above angle

I’m sorry this video ended abruptly, i got interrupted sadly. Butttt here is a hot video in my swimsuit cover panted and a crop top, I tease my pussy and play with myself. Then I strip them halfway down to ride my dildo until it’s creamy

Woohoo another outdoor video ????clapping my fat juicy ass and you can hear it echo too hehe, pouring oil on my booty and down my legs to bend over in my chair and fuck myself doggystyle and ride my big clear toy

Degenerate Curator

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
Standing above the camera in my skirt and crop top with my panties on, rubbing and teasing my pussy, spreading my cheeks too. I strip off my skirt and spread my cheeks nakey for you and put it back on ????????

Here is my shower video after I played outside the other day

Here is a cute little video I made in my red swimsuit????*(Couldn't upload the last two pics on bunkr for some reason)

(PPV) Finally another boy girl riding video ???? ass to the camera in my green bodysuit I ride his hard cock until he creampies me????????

Since you guys liked the last one so much here is another standing above the camera video! In a skirt and thong up my ass, Twerking and teasing spanking it and showing you my pussy and all my holes, I also used a dildo and played with my pussy with a slight thighjob tease

Degenerate Curator

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦

Here is another sexy outdoor video in my new pink mesh outfit. I use my bbc dildo that you all have been missing to fuck myself, laying on my side and again facing the camera. ????

Here is a sexy wide screen video in my new blue outfit starting the video off with some Twerking, booty to the screen (no music) then getting down on my knees and back to pretzel position with my octopus toy ????!!

This is a fire video I made ???? I know the lighting kinda sucks but it’s my first video on my bed in like 3 years. Soooo here is a video of me ripping up my pantyhose and playing with my holes, using a buttplug just to tease then fucking myself anal with the bbc dildo, both solo doggystyle and pronbone

Good morning ?? ??this was just gonna be a short playful video but I ended up enjoying myself! Doing a new position too hehe teaching my leg up behind me on the wall and fucking myself like that, it was kind of hard, but I did it hope you love it

Degenerate Curator

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦

Here’s another sexy outdoor oily twerking to music video ???? my apologies it was a little windy outside!!

I had fun with this video ????! Outside in my Jean booty shorts, tanktop and socks. I tease in my shorts a little bit and strip them off to my thong, keeping my shirt on with my boobs out I sucked my dildo a little bit then folded myself pretzel style in my tanning chair until I cream alllll over

I didn’t even realize I had a stain on my pants hahaha OOPS! Still wanted to show you this video of me outside stripping down my shorts to show off my pussy, spank and twerk a little to put my shorts back on ????

2022 PPV: Intense blowjob/handjob with gagging, tears and spit ????????ending with a delicious facial ???????? also enjoy the cute picture of me covered in cum

2023 PPV: You wanna see me make his cock hard, suck it and explode it on my face? ???????????? hehe

Degenerate Curator

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦

Another sexy .5 video ???? I’m working with this angle so pleaseee be patient with me because I’ll get better and better with it ???? in my new red skirt and crop top outfit I oil my booty up and ride my big clear dildo, squat ride too, until I cream all over it then I flip back over for a few more thrusts

Twerking to 3 different glorilla songs and adding some oil of courseeee

PPV: He had just gotten out of the shower and was watching baseball in his chair when I had seen him sitting there and decided to go in and suck his cock until he gave me a facial ????????????.

Degenerate Curator

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦

Wooohooo another .5 video ! I had a little difficulty riding my dildo on my chair I’m sorry I did my best haha I oiled up my cheeks in my pink outfit, stripped the pants halfway down to ride my bbc dildo then I folded up pretzel style to fuck my self until I creamed

I am officially obsessed with the .5 angle ???????? sucking my white dildo nice and close to the camera, turning around ass facing the camera, I stripped my pantyhose down to my thighs and rode my dildo until I was a creamy mess. After that I rubbed my pussy until I came ????????
(couldn't upload the video to bunkr so I used gofile instead)

PPV: Twerking to Deli by ice spice in my purple gym leggings

Old Dog

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦

Degenerate Curator

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦

I think this is the longest video I’ve ever made for the page ????!! In my sexy blue bodysuit that hugs my body so well I literally love it. I laid on my bed, prone bone and teased with my ass a little bit then I sucked my BBC dildo on the fuck machine. Moving into prone bone position, I use the fuck machine then I go in doggy style to finish out the video with a hard orgasm and a countdown!