Welcome to

Sexy Forums!

By registering an account, you'll be able to download premium onlyfans models leaks and participate in our community 🙌

SignUp Now!

pwupster

Orange Umbrella

Orange Umbrella

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
A Very Messy Thigh Job
[Ass Shot] [Dub] [Sheer Tights] [Legs] [Feet] [Cum Lube] [Prop Cock] [Countdown] [Gentle Dom]

You come home with a pair of pantyhose for your girlfriend... she gets the message very quickly that you'd like a little release session. Since you caught her in a good mood, she's happy to oblige.

Up Next ? Pups Special Playtime Footage

Notes: One version is using the dub and matching (to the best of my ability!) the footage I got for it. The other version is ALL footage that I recorded! As of now my setup cannot quite support "live talking" and sounds in the way I record. However when I move I will be getting a lot of updated equipment ect so we have that to look forward to! Please remember, I'm a one woman army when I make my content. I really do try my best to make it as high quality as possible. Thank you for your understanding and I hope you enjoy this messy lil roleplay.

https://cdn.bunkr.ru/354248474054631424-FNJXAGzo.mp4

https://cdn.bunkr.ru/354248589796450304-Tioymfi9.mp4

I've never spoken here about her before so I thought I would just include it at the end here as to not cause a conversation in this thread. As far as her Fansly page goes she has not announced any type of quitting. Recently, at the end of December, she changed her pricing on her page to reflect the higher quality and an additional video a month, I don't see this being something she would do if she had any plans to quit in the near future. I would genuinely not be surprised if we see another price increase as she pushes her boundaries with her content.

Attachments

• 342537405468778496.png
    342537405468778496.png
    7.2 MB · Views: 128
  • 342537395230482432.png
    342537395230482432.png
    5.9 MB · Views: 125

DirtyShip

Thot Collection Wizard
Legacy 🔥
Oct 1, 2022
Awards
Don't really know if this belongs here but I'll go ahead and throw it in here.
This mega link connects to a bunch of her DudeTL patreaon content. It's all just audio files. It contains both sfw and nsfw stuff. It's not all of her stuff but there's a decent amount of files on there.
There audios are separated in an arbitrary sorting system just in which ones I found more enjoyable than others, but ya'll might like different stuff than me so take that with a grain of salt.

Happy listening.

(Removed empty files, currently working on inserting working files)

EDIT:

The following link should take you to the working files.

EditEdit:
vCyleNKhfjG_sUZ7n9Js9g

Mega down again, just use following link to access her DudeTL content LINK (only reason it was in a mega file was because I couldn't share the site before, now I am able to).

Last edited by a moderator:
AtomicVortex

AtomicVortex

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
The following should now link to working files. Not sure what happened the first time but I reuploaded everything I have onto this one. Hopefully this time it stays working.

vCyleNKhfjG_sUZ7n9Js9g

MEGA down again, use LINK to access files (only reason I made mega was because I couldn't share before)

AtomicVortex

AtomicVortex

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Saywhat889 said:
Hey brotha da link do be dead sadly and it dosent work even after downloaded ;w;

Might wanna put a password on it so it dosent get taken down usually that helps
Hiya, I'm an idiot and didn't realize encryption and password were different things. Fixed it (I hope).

MEGA

vCyleNKhfjG_sUZ7n9Js9g

Also I made a new thread for just DudeTL patreon content so we aren't flooding the pwupster thread with this:

DudeTL Patreaon Thread

For any potential future problems we should probably try using that thread so people don't get annoyed on this one when they find out that the newest post is just someone saying there's something wrong with the mega folder again.

Edit: Fixed it so the spoiler button actually pops up.

Edit: The following link has pretty much all of her (patreon) stuff. Wasn't able to share the link before but at some point I guess it got added to the list of websites we were able to share (that or I was doing it wrong, which is another possibility). I'd highly recommend going to this site rather than using the mega as you can actually see the title of the audio rather than just the download title.

Editx3: Mega down again, just use above LINK to access files.

PatoAfogado

PatoAfogado

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
PatoAfogado said:
I will try later post on Gofile and Bunkr too.

https://pixeldrain.com/l/krGVB2vW

Hope it helps :pepoLove:

and

https://bunkr.ru/a/UonoGwUy

conquerorlong

conquerorlong

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Alvinyak said:
File got deleted already :sad:
Here’s a reup of that video

zpxzrbdx

zpxzrbdx

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
nitropenta

nitropenta

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
My link was posted the internet, which might be the reason it got taken down so fast. Thanks for re-upping.

Here's the most recent video: anonfiles | gofile

Legal Twins Come Back For More!
[Ear Licking] [Roleplay] [Ass]

These Twins aren't through with you just yet! Seems like a certain grade on a certain assignment would result in a car from Daddy. So if course they can't help but to try to get you to tingle while they whisper lewd and suggestive takes in your ear...

Up Next ???? Cow Milks The Bull (With Her Thighs)

Note: Do you prefer with my roleplay videos, that there is constant talking like the previous "What No D Does To An Egirl" or are you okay with moments such as; just ear licking or touching a dildo for example? This will influence my future editing style with content so please give me your two cents!

Akoone

Akoone

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
MojoMojoG6 said:
Cow video, does anyone have better quality?
Finally got enough reaction score to post here. Should be source quality. Direct rip from the website. It at least looks better than that link.

1998y

1998y

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
credit to Renyer22

someday

someday

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
"Daddy's Little Princess Acts Up"

cerodfgsw

cerodfgsw

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
School Girl’s Cheeky Licks