Welcome to

Sexy Forums!

By registering an account, you'll be able to download premium onlyfans models leaks and participate in our community 🙌

SignUp Now!

Oladushek11 aka Natasha Roik

MaxPop

MaxPop

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
'Get yourself a girl who can do both'

MaxPop

MaxPop

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Now, she has started to sell her pics on DeviantArt (it's a thing now) but there isn't anything too mind-blowing out there yet.

Hopefully, at some point we'll see her uncensored pics from the older sets though.

MaxPop

MaxPop

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Finally, her SN links (on SexyE they were always added to an OP post as a rule, so...)

And some previews from her new mommy glasses set:

All of these are free-access stuff from her photographers page. Hopefully she won't attempt to sell them and his future postings as 'exclusive' photos on DevArt...

MaxPop

MaxPop

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Her first update for this DA Tier is a bit better, at least a couple of pics are in HD (I remember I saw them in the photographer's feed so in terms of 'exclusiveness' we still have nothing to write home about though).

MaxPop

MaxPop

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
So, these DeviantArt subscriptions is a novelty (for DA) so they're making improvements on the go. For example, they've added a single-pic previews to the sets which you can buy.

But as you can see, nobody is willing to pay 10$ despite the preview looking alluring enough. Because, well, everybody saw these pics already...

They're superHD, yes, but it's not like you can't fap on a photo which size is less than 10MB. And some of them were posted on her TG channel in this quality anyway:pepePolice:.

All of this is especially weird because she doesn't even mention that she sells these pics. I don't even think she ever mentioned she has a DA profile anywhere on her socials. You know, I'm starting to kinda think that maybe it doesn't even she who sells that stuff? A dedicated stalker fan definitely would be able to gather such a collection over the years...

MaxPop

MaxPop

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Oh, and there's also some fresh pics from her photographer:

And a pic I've found on her TG (oladushek11). It's an... uncanny place and there's just a dozen photos in high quality in there and you can't download them.

Most importantly, I finally remember to post the links for 2 collections of her photos. They aren't mine and sometimes they're updated with pics I never saw beforehand so it might be worthy to check them from time to time:

MaxPop

MaxPop

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
You know, these neural network AIs never fail to amaze me. I've tried to use them to get rid of the watermarks on some of Oladushek's pics and the results are more than okay ????
It would take hours in Photoshop to remove them by hand, probably.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

So, if you have watermarked photos of your favourite models... Now you know what to do:peepoHappy:

MaxPop

MaxPop

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
A couple of backstage pics from her new session...

Which also seems to be a blast from the past????
I think the pics posted below were amongst the first examples of her modeling stuff I ever saw - these and her Slaaneshi cosplay, ofc.

Let's hope that this new session was much bolder than the first one????
Otherwise, it would be a
shamefur dispray ?????????????

MaxPop

MaxPop

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Some new free-access stuff:peepoHappy:

You know, I really like how different she can be. And I'm not even talking about her cosplay stuff, that's something else altogether. No, just some simple changes in her clothes, sometimes just a different combination of her lingerie, and it's like she becomes a different person????

You know, there's a lot of girls in the modelling/(ero)cosplay business who visibly carry their personalities into every character they create. I think the ability to overcome this, to truly change your inner self every time is what makes you a good cosplayer????

MaxPop

MaxPop

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Looks like somebody was so impressed with Oladushek's cosplay characters, this person drew a series of Rule34 pictures featuring them:-D

Well, it's not unheard of - I remember Marie-Claude Bourbonnais was represented like that a lot of times and Purple Bitch also got a whole short comics about her... But in this case, I'd say the artist would get "A" for dedication but only "C-" for execution, and that's me being generous here????

MaxPop

MaxPop

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Dark areolae are great. Like 'em a lot :monkaHmm:

Ararat666

Ararat666

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Vid from MISS MAXIM 2020 casting
And a few pics from casting

MaxPop

MaxPop

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Some new ?ics were ?osted by her ?hotogra?hers:

Regarding her DevArt, she stopped updating it almost a month ago. I suppose the sanctions against money transfers to Russian users might be the reason... Or maybe she just decided that this isn't her thing after all. Also, one of her RU fans have told me she is married so it obviously complicates things a bit/a lot.
(Yeah, I never noticed she wears the engagement ring. I'm not an extremely observant person:peepoShy:)

I've been toying with an idea of asking her on DA if she sells the uncensored pics elsewhere but ultimately I decided against it. In my experience, such questions are most often met with cold disfavour at best. Or you're just getting banned, end of story. I don't think she is interested in getting extra money that way. Otherwise she'd definitely post about it somewhere, plain and simple.

MaxPop

MaxPop

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Since we ain't getting any new stuff, I'll ?ost some old stuff :FeelsGeniusMan:

It's quite intriguing that no matter how many terabytes of hardcore ?orn you watched in your life, red li?stick on full li?s is oftentimes enough to give you a raging boner:monkaHmm:

MaxPop

MaxPop

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
'What I wear for the Emperor' vs 'What I wear for the heretics'

MaxPop

MaxPop

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
A cou?le more arts based on her ?hotos - and this time they aren't that terrible! :peepoHappy:

these ain't real 'arts'. It's called '?hotomani?ulation' - a CG artist takes an existing photo and just assaults it with all ?S effects at their dis?osal. It goes like this:

MaxPop

MaxPop

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
I think it counts as a ?anty shot :FeelsGeniusMan:

There're still a lot of 'or?haned' Oladushek's ?hotos in my collection - sometimes these are backstage pics from a set which was never posted, or censored photos w/o any leads as to where you can find the uncensored ones etc. Sometimes there're just a few photos from a session and you have a feeling that much more of them was shoot but never posted:pepeWhy:
I hoped they'd appear on her DevArt eventually but, well, no haps. So, if you by any chance would see anything related to these photos please tell me:)

1. Must be more

2. Must be more, obviously

3. Must be more, her other BDSM-style sets have dozens of photos in them

4. Backstages, never saw the final sets/photos themselves

5. Must be more

6. Censored

7. Must be more

8. Must be more (I really fucking hope that there's more:HYPERS:)
Btw, does anybody know where this ?lace is? Looks really unusual and scenic.

9. Must be more. including the photos w/ different (red) lighting

MaxPop

MaxPop

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
More lingerie ????

More lips ????

And some older photos with airsoft wea?onry:pepePolice:

MaxPop

MaxPop

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
MaxPop said:
There're still a lot of 'or?haned' Oladushek's ?hotos in my collection...
Now, to the sets which are more or less full and weren't posted here yet (again, if you find something related to this stuff, please tell me :EZ: )

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katax1
Top Bottom