Carpe Diem!!!

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
vid

Carpe Diem!!!

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
vid

duffman87

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
?Public Lesbian Sexiness on the NYC Subway?

MissionIceCream and I couldn't keep our hands off each other on our way back to my hotel room, so we decided not to wait at all ???? Our flirting and kissing immediately drew some attention from the men passing by which definitely made us blush a few times ????

Every good girl brings her vibrator wherever she goes, but only the best girls bring a vibrator for someone else to control ???? We got risky and I made her orgasm by controlling her Lush during our ride. Seeing her eyes roll back in her head while looking at a few strangers just past her had me dripping wet????

duffman87

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
?Uber with FlashingEmma?

During our second public NYC livestream, MissionIceCream and I noticed an SUV following us around to enjoy the show. He eventually rolled his window down and asked to drive us near Times Square to get even more wild. At the time we were in the middle of completing dares and politely declined.

Fast forward to the end of our live when we ordered a ride back to my hotel room, low and behold he was our Lyft ride ???? He turned out to be the best!! He cancelled the ride early so we were hardly charged and drove us all over town while Mish and I got freaky in the back seat ???? Next time I'm in town you already know who I'm calling.

effy

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
its gone now, is it possible to reup? thanks

bolinalid

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
TushyLover™ said:
Credit to TushyLover™ - Just mirrors + thumbs:

TushyLover™ said:

bolinalid

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
TushyLover™ said:
Credit to TushyLover™ - Just mirrors + thumbs:

1st

2nd

2nd split to fit bunkrr

duffman87

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
?Afternoon Stroll Through Venice Beach?

Last week MissionIceCream was in town to visit and introducing her to @elliejames was a must. The weather was beautiful so we decided on an afternoon stroll through Venice Beach in our short skirts and sheer shirts ???? See through teasing, up skirts, and of course flashing strangers!

Mish had a gorgeous suite in Beverly Hills where we ended up after our walk. Some three way kisses may have taken place on the balcony ????

https://gofile.io/d/BxebOM

Reactions: Pham Duy