Marie Temara

macraja

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
Laundry room tease

bobdabuilder69

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
I and others have noticed this but apparently she lies about her height. In this video she acts like she's almost 7' but other times she's stated that she's 6'7 or 6'4. Seen a lot of people in her comments saying she's only 6'1. Ig she really tries to play into the "super tall girl likes short guys" because she likes short guys climbing on her or something :hahaa:

Reactions: wenxin huang

vvsonthewrist

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
yeah i've seen that person IDGAF, she's a tall bitch, as a big guy i kinda have a thing smash girls my height with huge legs. dont care if she's 6'6 , 6'4, 6'3(,y height) do not care ,would smash her huge legs

Kakashi Uchiha81

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
H
vvsonthewrist said:
yeah i've seen that person IDGAF, she's a tall bitch, as a big guy i kinda have a thing smash girls my height with huge legs. dont care if she's 6'6 , 6'4, 6'3(,y height) do not care ,would smash her huge legs
Her leg after 9 months ????

Eeng

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
I think her bf also has an onlyfans account??

pdrpod

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
Eeng said:
I think her bf also has an onlyfans account??
He does. It claims to have BG.

vvsonthewrist

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
everybody she knows has OF, till this day i wonder if her mother really has an onlyfans or it's just a scam

Schman978

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
vvsonthewrist said:
everybody she knows has OF, till this day i wonder if her mother really has an onlyfans or it's just a scam
Her mom may or may not have one but this was sent out yesterday:
"I'll delete my OF if these don't make you cum. 40 spread pussy, tits, n ass pics w my mom here".

Edit: the mom's OF