Thot Collection Wizard
Legacy πŸ”₯
Oct 1, 2022
Awards
I Got a Few

Last edited by a moderator:

sagdywfibwqkfwq

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦

She made a new instagram not sure what for tho.

Orionmav

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
Didn't see these in the wealth of content previously provided

sokan

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
do not sign up to the scam of a website its ridiculous

sokan

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
Jhildo said:
So nothing good at all?
not only that but when you initially sign up its 15$ monthly fee and forced $10 'gift' . You might think ok not so bad but thats just to get into the website. You cant see the posts. They're on a time delay. So at the moment I can only see one picture ????.Next week another picture will unlock. Its an incredible scam. And I dont mean nudes either I mean literal instagram type pictures. For nudes naturally you have to PPV. $300 a pop. On balance this might be the most outrageous internet scam i've ever seen

Jhildo

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
Thanks for the heads up.

backer74

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
Thats a shame, but thanks for the warning

sagdywfibwqkfwq

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
She really think she's about to make bank again lmaoo She's only doing this b/c ppl were leaking her content and I guess she got mad and didn't like that but I'm like bro it doesn't matter as long as you still making good money who tf cares lol. Mainly a lot of females content leaks anyways and they're still making mad money I think...

Anon188

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
Deg, you have the gold mine if I'm not mistaken. There's shit on there that hasn't been seen in about a year

MagaGre

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
I she has a boy girl vid. I want to see that

Jhildo

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
pickesq69 said:
Don’t think she has one
Right, I’m sure at some point we would’ve seen at least a screenshot if one existed.