Welcome to

Sexy Forums!

By registering an account, you'll be able to download premium onlyfans models leaks and participate in our community ๐Ÿ™Œ

SignUp Now!

Jade Bri itsjadebri realjadebri

DirtyShip

Thot Collection Wizard
Legacy ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Oct 1, 2022
Awards

Last edited by a moderator:
daddy729

daddy729

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
DaddyEamo said:
Worst Scam Onlyfans Ever

Funny thing is CB has turned into nothing but flash in the pan watered down cam girls. Whenever I see her or her cronies and certain others I just cringe and keep on scrolling. Their lifespan is usually only a few months on the website before the regular paying people figure them out and move on. Yes she's a scammer and all of her friends are too. It's a shame really.

notanotherLED

notanotherLED

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
naa
daddy729 said:
Funny thing is CB has turned into nothing but flash in the pan watered down cam girls. Whenever I see her or her cronies and certain others I just cringe and keep on scrolling. Their lifespan is usually only a few months on the website before the regular paying people figure them out and move on. Yes she's a scammer and all of her friends are too. It's a shame really.
some extend yea but that asian chick mila and kassie both did full b/g stuff release shes just..really doing nothing tho lol atleast give us pussy fat she over there flexing her legs over shoulders and camera aimed up

Alterity090

Alterity090

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Cubsman121 said:
am i missing something here? thatโ€™s her in bunkr fingering herself. was going by a different name but look at the moles below her belly button. itโ€™s her.
You don't see shit in those vids, maybe like a half second shot from a top down view where you get the Homer Simpson camel toe look but there's not any clips that I'm aware of where she actually lays back on a bed spreads her legs and pussy lips open and shows the goods. It's all this like teasy bullshit where her hand is covering it up or taken at an awkward angle where you can't see any penetration.

Alterity090

Alterity090

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
SerpentSanguine said:
Alterity90 is an idiot.
This ticket show is literally the perfect example of her being a prude, watch that show in it's entirety, the other two girls seemed to know what the viewers were wanting, Jade was literally arguing with her chat the whole time saying what do you want, while sat with panties on for the first 80% of the show, then we she took them off she refused to show anything besides the briefest of flashes(as you show above) and then literally just got off the bed and let the other girls show off while she stayed off stream only to come back with her fucking panties on. Jade is a fucking prude lame, face facts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gabriel761
Top Bottom