dicklockhart79

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
LUKH said:
how did she describe it? $120 if it's only a nip slip would be criminal but not surprising from her

IVIaster

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Outdoor boobs + booty in the pool. Complete with handbra and nip slips ???????? MASSIVE NIP SLIPS LIKE NEVER SHOWN THIS MUCH NIPPLE LEVEL OF NIPPLE SLIP MMMKAAAYYY!?

You and I are in a heated pool. I’ve been flirting with you all day, but we’ve never taken it to that level so you’re unsure. But, the drinks we had earlier are starting to kick in so I ask you if you’ll help me make a little thirst trap for social media (knowing that it is just to a trick to see if I can get you hard). Of course, you say yes. I start off by playing with my bikini top and getting a little closer to you. Pushing my boobs closer together, my top quickly becomes smaller and smaller…revealing more and more of my boobs that you are dying to see nude. I dip my boobs in the water so the fabric clings to my hard nipples. Then I get right in your face and smoosh my boobs together to get the extra water out of my bathing suit. But, I use this as an opportunity to keep playing with them so close to your face (honestly…the way the water is dripping off my tits and how this all comes together… it might be one of my favorite titty playing shots. It is SO good…) Then I turn around and walk to the end of the pool so you can have a glance of my ass before I turn back around with my top completely off my boobs + my huge boobs just resting in my hands…dying for you to come kiss them ???? I keep pushing them together and playing with them as I slowly get closer and closer to you again. At this point, I can tell you’re getting super horny so I start to remove more of my hands from my boobs so it’s just my finger tips barely covering my nipples…lotssssss of nip slipping happening here. I keep playing with my boobs and give you a smile. My knee brushes up against your crotch and I can feel you rock hard. So, I go to grab the camera for you and turn it off because what happens next is too wild to be filmed ????

Anonfiles

<iframe allow="fullscreen;" class="saint-iframe" height="auto" loading="lazy" src="https://cyberdrop.me/0h0dfk0bhh91zqwr0zc85_source-a0QKNjh0.mp4" style="border:none;" width="auto"></iframe>