Welcome to

Sexy Forums!

By registering an account, you'll be able to download premium onlyfans models leaks and participate in our community 🙌

SignUp Now!

Epicload - Info & Features

DrThots

Thottery.MD
Staff member
Thoterator
Legacy 🔥
Sep 24, 2022
Awards
All of the packs uploaded on sexyforums.com are now uploaded through epicload.com ☄️

Epicload is a file mirror site like others that you may have used before with some additional features.

File Mirror site main features:
Files are hosted on multiple file hosts in parallel instead of in just one place.

Epicload additional features:
1. File sizes up to 10gb (other filemirror sites usually only support 500mb).

Currently supported file hosts:
1fichier.com
drop.download
mixdrop.co
tezfiles.com
mega.io

This means if you want you can use the free download options on each file host site every day instead of being limited very quickly.

If you decide to support us by being a vip member, your epicload links won't contain any ads or wait times and you can get to your links as quickly as possible 💥

VIP members also have priority to request restoring links on epicload of files that have been taken down using the vip request forum.

Last edited:
  • Coomer
Reactions: DirtyShip

DrThots

Thottery.MD
Staff member
Thoterator
Legacy 🔥
Sep 24, 2022
Awards
Great news for members of VPNAnon, you can login to epicload with your VPNAnon account to remove ads and wait times 👽

Last edited:

Gaga

SexyForums
Dec 29, 2023
Awards
All of the packs uploaded on sexyforums.com are now uploaded through epicload.com ☄️

Epicload is a file mirror site like others that you may have used before with some additional features.

File Mirror site main features:
Files are hosted on multiple file hosts in parallel instead of in just one place.

Epicload additional features:
1. File sizes up to 10gb (other filemirror sites usually only support 500mb).
2. Any file uploaded to epicload can be restored at a later date if the third party file host takes the file down.

Currently supported file hosts:
1fichier.com
drop.download
mixdrop.co
tezfiles.com
mega.io

This means if you want you can use the free download options on each file host site every day instead of being limited very quickly.

If you decide to support us by being a vip member, your epicload links won't contain any ads or wait times and you can get to your links as quickly as possible 💥

VIP members also have priority to request restoring links on epicload of files that have been taken down using the vip request forum.
I cant open the links because it says that I have to join their telegram and this only works 1 time. I tried quitting the telegram and rejoining and it doesn’t work

• Coomer
Reactions: DrThots

DaniloP

SexyForums
Jan 2, 2024
Awards
I cant open the links because it says that I have to join their telegram and this only works 1 time. I tried quitting the telegram and rejoining and it doesn’t work
I have the exact same thing!! only telegram gets a check mark and is impossible to move forward

• Coomer

SP8 Duc

SexyForums
Feb 24, 2024
Awards
Same here

• Coomer

DrThots

Thottery.MD
Staff member
Thoterator
Legacy 🔥
Sep 24, 2022
Awards
The locker isn't even real. Once you open the window, and then close the window again, the checkmark shows automatically. If you can't figure it out then buy a VIP account to bypass all ads and lockers.

• Peepeekun
Reactions: Kevin415

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jgar
Top Bottom