Ellyserose Ellie Jay

kina2kng

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
Used to follow this girl a while back on OF but she has closed that account now. Got some stuff from here but know there is more and regret not getting it at the time. ANyone got any more of her?

Stuff I have:

etl4rj3cDLrXnW28g6aZnA

Deleted member 1413660

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
kina2kng said:
...regret not getting it at the time.
Same, I've met her a few times in real life and she's such a flirt. However, I did manage to get this. She went out one evening with some friends and got super drunk, then posted this the morning after:

Kirsty (white boots) also created a secret OnlyFans that never went anywhere. I was surprised she started one anyway, since she's far more reserved than Ellyse.

(http://imgur.com/t2cTvv1) (http://imgur.com/aVnUQ5h)

CatJamSam

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
Let's start 2023 with a banger, you're welcome.

DeliciousDurian900

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
Ellyse has a YouTube channel now! It's real shame that she deleted her OnlyFans, but I'm glad she's doing well.

kina2kng

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
damn this is just making me regret not buying everything I could off her at the time again. Anyone know of any similar UK girls to help me get over the regret haha.

DeliciousDurian900

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
kina2kng said:
damn this is just making me regret not buying everything I could off her at the time again. Anyone know of any similar UK girls to help me get over the regret haha.
Tell me about it - I didn't know her too well, but I met her in a couple of clubs in Notts. To be honest, she never struck me as the slutty type, so I was pleasantly surprised when she started an OnlyFans! There were rumours she had a leaked blowjob out there too, but I never had much luck finding that. Did you buy anything else other than the stuff you already posted?

kina2kng

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
so I actually found the short version of that vid a while back, seems to be some debate on whether it was actually her or not. After some digging today actually found the full length vid. Actually more convinced now that it is her despite claims it is some other person, the necklace and mask she you see in the vid matches ones she has worn before. The body of the girls in the vid also matches her better than this other model that and this video isn't actually on that models page.

You can decide for yourself either way as I have uploaded the short and long version to the folder now.

DeliciousDurian900

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
Holy shit. I mean I'm pretty sure it's her, look at the necklace, it's a perfect match! Thanks for uploading it man, never knew Ellyse was such a slut!

kina2kng

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
DeliciousDurian900 said:
Holy shit. I mean I'm pretty sure it's her, look at the necklace, it's a perfect match! Thanks for uploading it man, never knew Ellyse was such a slut!
yeah I am certain it is as well. I wonder though if this getting leaked may have been what prompted her to ditch the OF and she started trying to pass it off as someone else who looked a bit like her. It's not like she was well known enough that someone would post some other vid and attribute it to her.

DeliciousDurian900

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
Makes sense. Imagine if she'd embraced it, her OnlyFans would've taken off like so many other content creators who've had leaks. :Sadge:

Winsen

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
I know which Try On Haul I prefer! Hopefully more content to come from Ellie's upcoming trip to Mexico. ????????