Welcome to

Sexy Forums!

By registering an account, you'll be able to download premium onlyfans models leaks and participate in our community ๐Ÿ™Œ

SignUp Now!

Dream Girl Ellie

Schizophrenic87

Schizophrenic87

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ

AmateurBabes

AmateurBabes

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
I've subbed to her for a month. Here a rip of her wall posts. There are no PPV or customs in these links. If there are any dupes, it is because she uploaded it more than once. The last update for these is September 9th, 2022.

If you don't want to download things individually, there is a RAR file in both links.

Images - https://bunkr.ru/a/Nbx861Lz
Videos - https://bunkr.ru/a/5W0EyjUA

AmateurBabes

AmateurBabes

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Courtesy of another anon.

AmateurBabes

AmateurBabes

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ

AmateurBabes

AmateurBabes

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ

AmateurBabes

AmateurBabes

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Some more courtesy of another anon.

Retiredarmybiker

Retiredarmybiker

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Ended my sub with her. Got sick of all the good stuff going to snapchat buyers and not OF. Now she posts teases on IG with the OF link, but when ya ask her about those pics not in OF, she tells ya snap only for those????

Don Turbo

Don Turbo

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Retiredarmybiker said:
Ended my sub with her. Got sick of all the good stuff going to snapchat buyers and not OF. Now she posts teases on IG with the OF link, but when ya ask her about those pics not in OF, she tells ya snap only for those????
yep, there are barely any wall posts since last year, sets have disappeared, customs are only accepted via 3rd party (seedy) and prices are insane per pic (talking between 70 -100)

AmateurBabes

AmateurBabes

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Retiredarmybiker said:
Don Turbo said:
yep, there are barely any wall posts since last year, sets have disappeared, customs are only accepted via 3rd party (seedy) and prices are insane per pic (talking between 70 -100)
It was already insane that she barely posted on the wall and sent PPVs, mainly. When those PPVs were $10 for a single pic? Like, damn. I've seen her promoting her Snapchat a lot. Makes me think about how much more spicy she actually might be getting. It ain't worth it. I wouldn't say she's scamming, but I would say she's a horrible business woman.

TheXtravagantOne

TheXtravagantOne

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
AmateurBabes said:
It was already insane that she barely posted on the wall and sent PPVs, mainly. When those PPVs were $10 for a single pic? Like, damn. I've seen her promoting her Snapchat a lot. Makes me think about how much more spicy she actually might be getting. It ain't worth it. I wouldn't say she's scamming, but I would say she's a horrible business woman.
Definitely a scammer I asked her about doing a twerk video for 1 - 2 mins and her prices for that were 1 min - $250 and 2 mins - $400. Thatโ€™s why I refuse to sub again

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jul57070
Top Bottom