Corina_907 Corinna Layton

Bobisobut

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
angeldoes1 said:

Pretty sure there's a reflection of her tits in her eyes. Tried to edit it as best I could

Rustyshackleforddddd

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
PW CORINA click on album for more photos

TheViking

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
Sucks this thread has died down. This is going to be from her 'spicy' Halloween shoot?

Clucklund

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
TheViking said:
Sucks this thread has died down. This is going to be from her 'spicy' Halloween shoot?
She post 1-3 pictures from the set and its 25 bucks to buy the rest of the set, anywhere from 9-16 total pictures. Its stupid really. Already 50 bucks a month and then 25 bucks more per set. Then she sends another 2-3 pictures in dms for another 20-25 bucks. I thought for 50 bucks a month it would be less PPV. If anyone know how to removed the watermarks I can upload what I have, nothing special really.

steven5458

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦

Reactions: bobbybob18911

Mcfist81

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
She posts IG level content and the only reason its 20-25 per now is probably bc no one is/was buying those ridiculous posts that were 150-175 for non nude content. The stuff she posts isnt worth 20 bucks sub price let alone 25 per post lol. I feel your pain as I tried her sub and bought some content she was sneaky about wording. Never again. Hope our posts save yall money to spend on someone worth the work they put into the content <3

TheViking

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
All these reviews have saved me from buying. The way she markets it is tempting. They don't seem to live up to the hype.