SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
Do you think she's serious?

offered to

God666999

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
The ultimate honky said:
Do you think she's serious?

offered to
No don't fall for it I bought a sexting session from her once and she never did what she said on the texts it's just a scam I miss my money dude LOL

Rullesten

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
yeah she's one of the worst at promising something and doing the opposite, and always with a soon or just tip 100$ more you will love it ( and yeah 100$ was just a bikini pic and a random boring 8 sec video. I have to fix my DCMA then ill share it

DROAPH

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
Hey everyone! :KKomrade:

So I thought I'd chime into this thread with some of my own personal experience knowing and talking to Bridgette a few years ago, and how we became friends, and then suddenly stopped talking to one another. To give you some background and context, I am a professional model with former print and runway experience. I used to work for a brand called Neo4ic out of San Diego, California. Bridgette and I started talking sometime in 2019-2020 when I think she followed me through my work with the brand. We started hitting it off and talking a lot about fashion and the industry and where she wanted to take her career as an author and what she wanted to do with her side hobby as an influencer.

Sometime into late 2020, she stopped talking to me all of a sudden with no explanation, and even unfollowed me. I have some of the texts we sent back and forth to show you just a little bit of who Bridgette is, outside of her persona as a content creator. She seemed genuinely nice, kind, funny, and respectful, but she did come off as a flirt sometimes, and I had a girlfriend at the time. Looking back in hindsight, I think Bridgette liked me and noticed I didn't reciprocate. At the time she told me a little about her last relationship and how she is essentially a hopeless romantic. I think she came from an immigrant family but I could be totally wrong. I can't remember all the details and have only decided to share just a bit of what we talked about.

For anyone curious, it was never mentioned or even hypothesized (at the time) that Bridgette would decide to join OnlyFans. She never wanted to show off her body to thousands of people in that way from what it seemed like to me. She wanted to be a tease and garner attention, but I think that's because she was so desperate for a relationship. Not to knock on her or anything. This is how she described herself.

For someone who knew her personally on some minute level, it really shocked me seeing her get breast implants, and completely change her appearance from how I once knew her, and I have many questions as to why she decided to do that. I'm not sure where she is at in life financially, what her goals are anymore, and what her personal life is like anymore. We stopped talking and I never reached back out to her.

Some days I wish we could have worked together and have met in person like we had originally planned to do with Neo4ic, but Bridgette always backed out last minute and never explained why she bailed. I eventually figured she didn't want the job with Neo4ic. I know Nate who runs the brand said something like "You should totally ask her out man, she seems really nice and is very pretty", but I always got red flags from her when she wouldn't commit. She did appear with Nate's ex girlfriend Sarah hanging out together one day, so I know she was talking to everyone I worked with. I do still wonder if my rejection pissed her off though. I never even said anything or implied anything. I just didn't flirt back or acknowledge one of the comments she jokingly made to me about pretending I was her boyfriend.

For whatever reason, Bridgette became an Onlyfans model, and now sells clothing like she planned to do when I knew her. She's got three different twitter accounts, two IG accounts (I believe one is private), and I'm sure she is paying an agency to handle her social media. I don't know if I can ever get back in contact with her to see how she is doing and ask her what's been going on in life and why she started doing OF or what she got breast implants for, but I suppose it doesn't really matter to know the details or the truth. I don't think she wants to be friends with me, and I don't want to seem like a weirdo reaching out after so long.

Regardless, hopefully I've provided a bit of insight with some of the texts as to who she is, and how she communicates outside of her persona, and gave you a glimpse into her mind on things. I do not expect her to ever show nudes on her profiles unless she can make a lot of money from you haha. She really likes to keep that stuff for her significant other, as ironic as that is to say.

God666999

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
When I asked her about making an OF she blocked me , like several times, saying that's not her and she would never do sex work, then all of a sudden she just makes one.

DROAPH

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
God666999 said:
When I asked her about making an OF she blocked me , like several times, saying that's not her and she would never do sex work, then all of a sudden she just makes one.
Some of the exact red flags I noticed too man. I don't know what goes on in her mind, and likely won't ever get a chance to be friends again.

kato737

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
She is super expensive, and only teasing, maybe a nip slip once in a while :Sadge:

Rullesten

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
Some PPV pic i had in a folder